★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Looking For RPG

05-21-2015, 10:52 AM
Looking For RPG

Hello. Its been a long time since i played something really nice on my phone and i want to play a nice RPG game.

I actually want a game with some nice levelling-grinding-item variety.. Offline preferred. Any advice would be helpfull thank you.

Btw im ip5 user ios 7.
05-21-2015, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realizeyes View Post
Hello. Its been a long time since i played something really nice on my phone and i want to play a nice RPG game.

I actually want a game with some nice levelling-grinding-item variety.. Offline preferred. Any advice would be helpfull thank you.

Btw im ip5 user ios 7.
Why offline? Offline games are boring :/

05-21-2015, 03:27 PM
It's not everybody's cup of tea, but I have to plug The Quest / Lite (free) / Gold as I think it meets your description...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
05-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano13 View Post
Why offline? Offline games are boring :/
Sorry for being a little bit rude but would you kindly stop saying that on every single rpg post?
At least offer something first before saying that offline games are boring,you could put that in PS if needed.

Not everyone likes online games because most of them are sh#t like pay2win milking machine called Dungeon Hunter 5 or these idiotic pay2win Japanese MMOS,you want more examples?
05-22-2015, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenan2000 View Post
Sorry for being a little bit rude but would you kindly stop saying that on every single rpg post?
At least offer something first before saying that offline games are boring,you could put that in PS if needed.

Not everyone likes online games because most of them are sh#t like pay2win milking machine called Dungeon Hunter 5 or these idiotic pay2win Japanese MMOS,you want more examples?
I do appologise if it came across rude.. I didn't mean to offend anyone...

I'll agree they are all pay2win, but it's the interaction & banter etc with other people that makes it for me.

There are plenty of offline RPG about, you only have to search on here and there are lists of them.

Try Dungeon Quest.
05-22-2015, 02:58 AM
Battleheart Legacy
Heroes & Castles 2
Implosion
Baldur's Gate 1&2
Icewind Dale
Star Wars KOTOR
Knights of Pen and Paper 1 & 2
05-22-2015, 03:49 AM
Final Fantasy Series is offline i'm sure
Dragon Quest Series
Shining Force is probably one of the best rpg experiences on console or ios
I played and beat Alphadia 2 from Kemco... this is a classic rpg with some light puzzles.. random battles
and lots of grinding.. Most Kemco games are offline.
Knights of Pen and Paper
Across Age 1&2
Swordigo
Aralon Sword & Shadow
06-07-2015, 05:58 PM
You may try The Royal Quest, it's my first game developed and its 100% free, without ads.

Go ahead and let me know your feedback!
06-11-2015, 10:08 PM
What kind of RPGs do you like? There are a wide variety and knowing if you have any preferences in style may help a lot.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
I have all the gumballs!