★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SAMURAI II: Vengeance released
More then 800 000 downloads for Samurai I
Best iPhone games of 2009 by Apple, Best App Ever Awards 2009 - Best Game Graphics Honorable Mention Award from 148Apps; and number 16 in the Top 100 iPhone Games of All Time from AppDdvice.

------------------------------
AppAdvice.,com - 4.5/5
touchmyapps - Kiss It rating
iphoneapps-review.com: - 5/5
AppVee.com - 4/5
AppofMyEye.com -Highly recommended
TruthBombers.com - 9/10
Applemania.pl - 100%
------------------------------

Become a wandering samurai in the ancient Japan during chaotic times of war. As Daisuke Shimada you must defeat evil Daimyo Hattoro who spreads terror and fear around the country.

Will you dare to stop him? Will you follow the Way of the Warrior ?

First hack and slash game developed specifically to leverage the iPhone touch screen.
No more virtual joyisticks or gamepads, only your finger and touchscreen.
Visit several unique environments in the Japan in a feudal 16th century setting.
Unlock all combo attacks and master your skills.
Never before seen comics storytelling
Special Dojo mode.
Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
Original soundtrack.
And much more...

Recommended for fans of hack 'n slash games as Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry or Heavenly Sword

Special thanks to :
Devilishly Good, le'deuche123, Fletch, Prab, PureSkill, Rocco, squarezero,

Follow us on twitter
http://twitter.com/MadFingerGames

Omega-F's comments:
$0.99 for only one week.


09-19-2009, 04:56 PM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 80
Great game and a complete steal at only $.99.

09-19-2009, 04:58 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 467
Heh, I knew I was right not to buy it on release.

OpenFeint And Plus+ ID: Sturf (add me)

Playing: iBlast Moki, Rock Band, Meteor Blitz, Run!, Ramp Champ, Alive4Ever, Mr.AahH, MUST.EAT.BIRDS
09-19-2009, 05:07 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4ntom4 View Post
Heh, I knew I was right not to buy it on release.
Well, the fact that I've been playing and loving it for over a month is well worth the extra pitance I paid for it. Not to mention the support I gave to great indie developer team. But hey, you have every right to feel clever .
09-19-2009, 05:41 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 467
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Well, the fact that I've been playing and loving it for over a month is well worth the extra pitance I paid for it. Not to mention the support I gave to great indie developer team. But hey, you have every right to feel clever .
I don't feel clever, i'm just not like some of the people on here who must have every half decent game that's released as soon as it's released. I play most of my games on a PC and don't spend much time on my iPod, so I buy only the best games that come out (usually waiting a few days for reviews). Samurai wasn't one of those games that seemed like a 'must have' when it was released, but now it's only 99c there's not much point not having it.

I'm just being sensible with my money. To be frank, it was the developer's decision to reduce the price to 99c so don't pull that old 'i'm supporting the dev more than you' trick on me, you can say that when somebody pirates the game but not when I still pay the asking price for it.

OpenFeint And Plus+ ID: Sturf (add me)

Playing: iBlast Moki, Rock Band, Meteor Blitz, Run!, Ramp Champ, Alive4Ever, Mr.AahH, MUST.EAT.BIRDS
09-19-2009, 07:26 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4ntom4 View Post
I don't feel clever, i'm just not like some of the people on here who must have every half decent game that's released as soon as it's released. I play most of my games on a PC and don't spend much time on my iPod, so I buy only the best games that come out (usually waiting a few days for reviews). Samurai wasn't one of those games that seemed like a 'must have' when it was released, but now it's only 99c there's not much point not having it.

I'm just being sensible with my money. To be frank, it was the developer's decision to reduce the price to 99c so don't pull that old 'i'm supporting the dev more than you' trick on me, you can say that when somebody pirates the game but not when I still pay the asking price for it.
Actually, I can't disagree with what you're saying. Your first post sounded kind of smug, so I was reacting to that. I now see that that's not what you intended.

In any event, you're getting a bargain for .99. Hope you enjoy it!
09-19-2009, 07:43 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Well, the fact that I've been playing and loving it for over a month is well worth the extra pitance I paid for it. Not to mention the support I gave to great indie developer team. But hey, you have every right to feel clever .
it hasnt been out a month..

Twitter: @back2this