★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dashy Panda - Avoid the obstacles and collect as many rice bowls as you can!

05-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Dashy Panda - Avoid the obstacles and collect as many rice bowls as you can!

Hey TA!

We are releasing a new game on iOS which will be available globally on 6/4/15! The game will be Free with the option to Remove Ads.

Features:

• Simple One-Touch Gameplay
• Endless Fun
• Variety of Minimalistic Environments
• Tons of Unique Obstacles
• Compete with Friends, Family, and Foes with Game Center Leaderboards!

If you are interested to go hands-on with the game prior to the release please fill out the Google Form below, or PM us your email address.
http://goo.gl/forms/yZ5QsyruhK

Check out the gameplay video here:

Last edited by Appsolute Games; 05-28-2015 at 04:10 PM.
05-26-2015, 01:48 PM
I Love pandas. Looks super fun.

Working on DARTHY
Games currently playing - Parallels, TF2, Fifa16, They Bleed Pixels, Broforce, Goblin Sword, Electronic Super Joy, BF4, Super Meat Boy,

05-27-2015, 04:53 AM
Can't wait
05-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Some promo codes for you guys. Let us know your thoughts!

ALA7L34TE69J
6WY6X9EXHLKX
YE3K9E7R9664
99KXJ7NLYM7J
HHF7JXWN93J9
05-28-2015, 04:46 PM
I got HHF7JXWN93J9. The game, its completely awesome, and pretty difficult at first. I will post further impressions once I have spent an hour or so with it. I can see it really flowing once you get a good rhythm. I played 10 quick games here at work and got in to the 20s, the first few I didn't really get anywhere! Very difficult to estimate where to stop so that you don't get stabbed by one of the ground spikes, but this is part of the fun I think. It controls well, the graphic art is great, and the soundtrack is wonderful, very thematic. Haven't seen any ads yet but I will definitely buy the removal as I always do for games that I like when it is available. I can see my self playing this one sporadically for a long time, great job.
05-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the great feedback! Glad that you are enjoying the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzla View Post
I got HHF7JXWN93J9. The game, its completely awesome, and pretty difficult at first. I will post further impressions once I have spent an hour or so with it. I can see it really flowing once you get a good rhythm. I played 10 quick games here at work and got in to the 20s, the first few I didn't really get anywhere! Very difficult to estimate where to stop so that you don't get stabbed by one of the ground spikes, but this is part of the fun I think. It controls well, the graphic art is great, and the soundtrack is wonderful, very thematic. Haven't seen any ads yet but I will definitely buy the removal as I always do for games that I like when it is available. I can see my self playing this one sporadically for a long time, great job.
06-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Here are a few more promo codes for anyone that wants to check out the game prior to its release on June 4th!

63WRM7MN49EJ
3MF44P64M6YL
AJYHLKN99TAP
7Y4LFMPPHPJY
KKJ94AMLY3HH
06-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Thank you!!!
63WRM7MN49EJ

I'm enjoying this game. It would be awesome if the spikes were synced more to the music.
06-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Ok I have played about 50 times total since my first post. Here are my thoughts:

1. It is hard, but once you get a rhythm it is really fun. I have gotten to where I can score in the 20's a good bit of the time. Still I have only made it through the snow balls once or twice, and I have never made it through the section where small spikes drop from the low ceiling which also has fish and spikes from the floor. Once I can crack these two I should be able to progress more. I also made it to a jumping fish zone but only once.

2. It is addictive. This is one of those games that I can play over and over, and they don't come along for me very often. I can't think of one in recent memory, but it does bring back memories of Jetpack Joyride where I used to run time and again when I first got it.

3. The length is perfect for a phone game.

4. I love the music, graphic design, and theme. I am a bit biased due to my love for pandas (my main on WOW is a panda).

5. Didn't encounter any ads, not sure if they are not hot yet cause it is prerelease.

I think you have a real winner here. Hopefully you win the game of app store roulette and get featured in the "Best new games" section.
06-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the amazing feedback! Really glad that you are enjoying the game and thanks for taking the time to post such a great review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzla View Post
Ok I have played about 50 times total since my first post. Here are my thoughts:

1. It is hard, but once you get a rhythm it is really fun. I have gotten to where I can score in the 20's a good bit of the time. Still I have only made it through the snow balls once or twice, and I have never made it through the section where small spikes drop from the low ceiling which also has fish and spikes from the floor. Once I can crack these two I should be able to progress more. I also made it to a jumping fish zone but only once.

2. It is addictive. This is one of those games that I can play over and over, and they don't come along for me very often. I can't think of one in recent memory, but it does bring back memories of Jetpack Joyride where I used to run time and again when I first got it.

3. The length is perfect for a phone game.

4. I love the music, graphic design, and theme. I am a bit biased due to my love for pandas (my main on WOW is a panda).

5. Didn't encounter any ads, not sure if they are not hot yet cause it is prerelease.

I think you have a real winner here. Hopefully you win the game of app store roulette and get featured in the "Best new games" section.