★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gameplay Trailer+Closed Beta Sign up for Angel Stone!

05-27-2015, 07:24 AM
Gameplay Trailer+Closed Beta Sign up for Angel Stone!

Greetings!

I'm Milo, the Community Manager for Fincon. We've had tons of fun with the release of our first title, "Hello Hero", and are ready to kick things up with the release of our next title, "Angel Stone"

You can check out our gameplay trailer here! -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPkV4li7FVQ

If you'd like to sign up for beta access, register at:
http://www.angelstonegame.com/

Don't worry, we won't save your email address, spam you or anything of the like, just one email when beta launches with instructions on how to play. ^^

If you have any questions about the game, please feel free to post them here. I've personally written the bulk of the lore, played through the story mode more times than I can count, and for anything I can't answer directly am more than willing to pester the devs on your behalf.
05-27-2015, 07:29 AM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

05-27-2015, 07:30 AM
I can tell you now, there is a lot of love for this style of game on these forums, and with the amount of effort that looks to have gone into it so far, it could be quite popular.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
05-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Thanks Milo. Have been waiting on new updates since it was announced! Can't wait to play it!
05-27-2015, 03:00 PM
We appreciate the comments and support!
Please feel free to share if you have any questions!
05-27-2015, 04:31 PM
Been playing Hello Hero for the longest time. (Armon) Excited to play this as well. Hope I get into the closed beta.
05-27-2015, 04:42 PM
Greetings, Milo.
What's the game world structure gonna be like? An open world or a hub with set missions?
Also, it looks like the play style could be customized which is amazing, but it appears that the game lacks character customization. A lot of modern social RPGs decide to overlook this feature these days for some reason. Will we ever able to customize things like hairstyle for example? :P
The trailer left me quite intrigued, I wish you best of luck with the development and further release! The game already looks downright amazing. Signed up for the beta, can't wait.
05-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Though there are a lot of games in this style, I feel the door is still wide open for someone to get it right. This looks very promising.
05-27-2015, 05:03 PM
I have a few Questions:
1. Are all 3 Classes available from the start or are they locked behind IAP?
2. Is there a Trade System/Auction House for Gear?
3. What are the Minimum Req. for IOS Devices?
05-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by florhackson View Post
Been playing Hello Hero for the longest time. (Armon) Excited to play this as well. Hope I get into the closed beta.
Greetings Guardian! I'm really excited too to be honest. Also, I may or may not have added in some Hello Hero easter eggs into Angel Stone. Keep an eye out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horizoniki View Post
Greetings, Milo.
What's the game world structure gonna be like? An open world or a hub with set missions?
Also, it looks like the play style could be customized which is amazing, but it appears that the game lacks character customization. A lot of modern social RPGs decide to overlook this feature these days for some reason. Will we ever able to customize things like hairstyle for example? :P
The trailer left me quite intrigued, I wish you best of luck with the development and further release! The game already looks downright amazing. Signed up for the beta, can't wait.
First off, your support means a lot, thank you!
The game will feature instanced zones, basically set location hubs which you can explore different parts of as you go through various missions.

As for a greater depth of character customization, that's something I intend to fully pester the devs about religiously as we start planning out future updates. That said, for now your appearance can change based on gender, class, and armor equipped.

After launch, please be sure to let us know how you enjoy the beta! Either here or in PM I'd love to get your take on what we're doing right and where we can improve. = ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalledsin View Post
Though there are a lot of games in this style, I feel the door is still wide open for someone to get it right. This looks very promising.
I've always personally followed the idea that if you can't do something new, then you have to do it better. If we've done our jobs right, this should bring a little of both to the table. We really hope you enjoy it!