★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SMG Studio
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 61.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Dash. Collect. Die. Repeat.
A deceptively simple game about timing.
From the makers of One More Line
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One More Dash Is My New King Of Time Wasters" Kotaku

"A Finger Tapping, Eye Popping, Mind Drug Grabit Magazine

"8/10 A simple arcade game that fizzes in just about all the right ways" : Pocket Gamer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple and intense gameplay
Slick design with dozens of unlock-able colour themes and avatars
Love the game but hate ads? Single IAP to remove ads. Thats it!
Mission system to keep you coming back, over 300 missions to complete.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original music by Sydney composer Batterie: Listen / Buy here: http://batterie.com.au/listen/

PeteOzzy's comments:

One More Dash

SMG Studio
Genres: Games Music Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
Dash. Collect. Die. Repeat.
A deceptively simple game about timing.
From the makers of One More Line
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple and intense gameplay
Slick design with dozens of unlock-able colour themes and avatars
Love the game but hate ads? Single IAP to remove ads. Thats it!
Mission system to keep you coming back, over 300 missions to complete.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original music by Sydney composer Batterie: Listen / Buy here: http://batterie.com.au/listen/












Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 99.3MB

05-28-2015, 05:05 AM
#2
I like this much better than Line for some reason.
Well done SMG!

05-28-2015, 05:12 AM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,563
Yes, this plays much better than One More Line, because that one was unplayable for me.

Well not unplayable, I suck at it big time Ha Ha.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 05-28-2015 at 08:43 AM.
05-28-2015, 07:44 AM
#4
Too bad you can't preview the avatars and skins before you pick one. But I guess I'll unlock them all eventually anyway
05-30-2015, 03:05 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 283
Definitely a great little game that deserves more attention.
High score chasing is awesome, but the 200 missions make it even more fun to play.
Also there are various themes to unlock as you collect coins by playing the game itself as well as completing missions.
I think this game will keep me busy for quite some hours to come.
I want to thank Roger-NL for recommending it to me.
05-30-2015, 11:45 AM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,563
Just reached the number one spot, not counting the hacker shaky bird.
05-30-2015, 12:03 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Just got this game and I am really enjoying it.
05-30-2015, 01:12 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Just reached the number one spot, not counting the hacker shaky bird.
Nice job, Roger!

Having tons of fun playing this. It's a great portrait/one-handed game. Simple and addictive. Gladly supported SMG by removing ads.

The scoring mechanic is really cool: if you make it into a node without hitting a barrier, you get the amount of points, or "dots", that are in the node. Hitting a barrier takes one dot away until there are none left, at which point you still continue the run but aren't awarded any points for that node. Timing really comes into play, as you can only stay in your current node for a few seconds before dying. As the difficulty increases, it's necessary to purposely bounce off a barrier to gain that time back while waiting for an opening to the next node.

There are a nice variety of themes and avatars to unlock by collecting special dots that appear periodically throughout a run. You can also choose to watch an ad to get a few extras if you'd like. I've only done this once because completing goals also awards the in-game currency (and I'd rather play the game than watch an advertisement).

The goals are another nice incentive to keep playing, apart from the Game Center leaderboards and achievements.

My current high-score is 308. I've got a ways to go to catch up to your 789, Roger! You're a beast at these games =)

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 05-30-2015 at 02:31 PM.
05-30-2015, 03:28 PM
#9
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Nice job, Roger!

Having tons of fun playing this. It's a great portrait/one-handed game. Simple and addictive. Gladly supported SMG by removing ads.

The scoring mechanic is really cool: if you make it into a node without hitting a barrier, you get the amount of points, or "dots", that are in the node. Hitting a barrier takes one dot away until there are none left, at which point you still continue the run but aren't awarded any points for that node. Timing really comes into play, as you can only stay in your current node for a few seconds before dying. As the difficulty increases, it's necessary to purposely bounce off a barrier to gain that time back while waiting for an opening to the next node.

There are a nice variety of themes and avatars to unlock by collecting special dots that appear periodically throughout a run. You can also choose to watch an ad to get a few extras if you'd like. I've only done this once because completing goals also awards the in-game currency (and I'd rather play the game than watch an advertisement).

The goals are another nice incentive to keep playing, apart from the Game Center leaderboards and achievements.

My current high-score is 308. I've got a ways to go to catch up to your 789, Roger! You're a beast at these games =)
Thanks man, I love this sort of games, this one is really addictive.
06-02-2015, 08:29 PM
#10




One More Dash



is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

May 28th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
3) Suspect votes may be void.


Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN
Follow me on:
Instagram for vaping posts & Twitter for gaming tweets