Curry Goat Revenge preview

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Playback_interactive, May 27, 2015.

1. Playback_interactive

May 13, 2015
    App designers
    London UK
    #1 Playback_interactive, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
    Hi, we are Playback Interactive. Here is a preview to our new game Curry Goat Revenge.

image (20).jpg image (9).jpg

Compatible with iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices this endless runner game features a comical Caribbean goat with a sole purpose to cause as much havoc as possible. Having escaped slaughter, the goatÂ’s mission is to seek revenge on the local people who have a penchant for curried goat dishes. There are many different levels of the Island to unlock and the option to play during the day or night.

image (10).jpg image (7).jpg

Curry Goat Revenge gamers will grow familiar with the Jamaican catchphrases expressed by the goat as it mows down its foes. Users of the app will have the option to customise their goat by using points to purchase accessories. Different combinations of goat costumes and goat horns will allow the users to customise their goat to their greatest advantage. Extra lives, stronger goats, faster goats, etc etc.

image (13).jpg image (17).jpg image (18).jpg

Curry Goat Revenge will be available to download for free on all mobile devices. App Store, Google Play Android and Windows mobile. Thanks very much, I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. We are aiming to launch across all platforms on June 18th (or possibly even earlier). We will keep you posted and hopefully we can have a review up on the site as well. Thanks again

Attached Files:

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Title screen is obviously inspired by Crash Bandicoot....?

3. Playback_interactive

May 13, 2015
    App designers
    London UK
    Hey Triggywiggy I hadn't thought about that. Just had to go on google to refresh my memory. But yeah, It does look a little similar I suppose. Wasn't intentional, but I can see the comparison.

4. JamesMarley

JamesMarley Member

Jun 5, 2015
    looks sickkk... cant wait to play it

5. Playback_interactive

May 13, 2015
    App designers
    London UK
    Haha, thanks vmuch. We think so too, it's been fun developing it.
    Looking forward to getting it out there. June 18th