★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Greetings, my dear friend!

It seems an eternity has passed since our last meeting. So I decided to write you a letter. Do you remember, when we were children, how often we were visiting various museums? It was museums of history, arts, science and technology. But we especially liked the art museums of fine arts. We're adding our own details to each painting, which we saw here. They came to life in our imagination, filled with mood, emotions and fantastic creatures. One time we saw how fire-breathing dragon fly over the wheat field and the peasants flee in the fear, another time we saw how curious mermaid peeking from the water to watch on sinking ship, and we saw how in the depths of a dark forest on the sunny meadow a faun plays on his magic flute, surrounded by group of goblins, fascinated by beautiful music... If only you would know, how I miss those times!

And now, after all those years, I have discovered an unusual museum. It presents a paintings of fantastic worlds, which we imagined when we was children. I look forward to our meeting and opportunity to show you all paintings. But there is one problem. These paintings are very old, time has left a deep trail on them. That's why I need your help.

I understand your surprise! I'm also not an artist and not an restorer. But we do not need to be them! In the basement of the museum I found the magic plate and a few tubes of paint. Thanks to them we will be able to restore the paintings piece by piece. And to do this we don't need to know, how to draw! Yes, my dear friend, all we need to do - is to transfer drops of paint in the correct order. And after restoration the painting come to life again, the picture finds its meaning and emotions, starts to play a wonderful music, and I am with you, as in the good old days, immersed in a world of our fantasies and dreams...

I beg you, go to the museum as soon as possible and help to restore all paintings. If you encounter any difficulty, remember - I left you detailed instructions in the letter. You can always read it here:
http://colorworlds.com/index.php/en/game.html

Sincerely yours,
friend, who never tires to believe in miracles.

ATTENTION!!! You can free download and play the first 10 levels of the Clor Worlds game. However to unlock the full version of the game you should pay a VIP-pass to the Museum. If you do not want to use the purchase function you need to disable In App Purchase (IAP) function in your device settings.

Supported Hardware:
iPhone 5 and higher, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad2, iPadMini or higher.

neeksdk's comments:

Color Worlds - An Indie Puzzle Game

Andrey Melihov
Genres: Puzzle
Free

Quote:
Start exiting journey through the museum of fantasy paintings!

Color Worlds is a unique puzzle where you will be able to visit our unusual painting Museum. Its not just a museum. Its the Museum of emotions and the mood. To dive into the world of each painting and to understand the mood at the moment of its creating by the painter you will have to go a hard way. Using intuitive game controls transfer the paints in the right places. It will allow you to open previously shaded area of paintings and in the end you will see the whole painting.

Features:
- 10 unique paintings in the Museum. After opening the painting you will feel the emotions of the painter and will enjoy the fascinated music.
- More than 50 levels for many hours of exciting game.
- Increasing game levels complication.
- No built-in ads.
- Easy-to-use Intuitive interface .
- iCloud and Game Center. Your progress in the game is tracked by all your iOS-devices.
- Beautiful graphics.
- Intriguing sound and also a unique soundtrack available after opening a new world represented in the painting.

Language support: English, Russian.

ATTENTION!!! You can free download and play the first 10 levels of the Clor Worlds game. However to unlock the full version of the game you should pay a VIP-pass to the Museum. If you do not want to use the purchase function you need to disable In App Purchase (IAP) function in your device settings.

Did you like the game? Join us!
Start exciting journey to the fantastic worlds!
Navigate through the Museum opening the paintings with unique worlds. Transfer the paints in the right order to open the shaded areas of the paintings. Discover what is pictured in the painting and which emotions they represent. Reveal secrets and make the achievements.

Contact support@colorworlds.com with any questions or issues about the app.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 94.6MB

Here is the trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Here is the explanation of the gameplay (sorry for my english):

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Promo-codes contest

Hi TouchArcade!

One week has passed since the release of the game. And now we ready to start a contest for giving you 5 promo-codes. Here is the rules.

As you know, the game is free for the first 10 levels. All the questions is about the game and can be answered without buying a full version of the game. So the first 5 people who send me correct answers on the questions below will win promo-codes.

Questions:
1. What is the name of the music composer of the game?
2. How much tubes of paint needed to open Red world?
3. What is the name of the purchase, that opens the full version of the game?
3. What emotion represents Red world?
5. Where is the location of first secret level?

You can send to me a private messages with answers.

Results of contest will be posted here. Good luck!

06-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Here is the link to the contest on TA.
06-01-2015, 06:54 PM
How do I play the first free 10 levels? I played the tutorial (kind of) but when I tried the 1st levels, it acts like I need 3 tubes of paint. But... I can't find them.
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Lavender; 06-01-2015 at 06:58 PM.
06-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Hi Lavender,
When you complete the tutorial, after you scrolling the screen to the black and white world (first painting if scrolling right from exit), the light near the painting will light up and you can zoom in picture by double tapping on it. There also appeared a small red hand on the painting with double tap animation - a hint for new players. After you zoom in first painting, you can play the first stage (first tap on it to select stage - a yellow color appeared around corners, second tap to start playing). Other stages will unlock, after you completing previous one. To open next painting (Red world) you must collect 12 tubes of paint from black and white world (there are 5 stages, on each you can collect from 1 to 3 tubes of paint). After completing all levels in this 2 worlds, try to find a secret stage. Good luck to you!

If you still need more explanation, please tell me. I can send a video to you explaining each step.

Last edited by neeksdk; 06-02-2015 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Add more details
06-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeksdk View Post
Hi Lavender,
When you complete the tutorial, after you scrolling the screen to the black and white world (first painting if scrolling right from exit), the light near the painting will light up and you can zoom in picture by double tapping on it. There also appeared a small red hand on the painting with double tap animation - a hint for new players. After you zoom in first painting, you can play the first stage (first tap on it to select stage - a yellow color appeared around corners, second tap to start playing). Other stages will unlock, after you completing previous one. To open next painting (Red world) you must collect 12 tubes of paint from black and white world (there are 5 stages, on each you can collect from 1 to 3 tubes of paint). After completing all levels in this 2 worlds, try to find a secret stage. Good luck to you!

If you still need more explanation, please tell me. I can send a video to you explaining each step.
Thank you for your response.
I realize that I was confused because I could not see a sign for the open level. Only the locks. I looked again and was able to see it.

Also, I submitted the 5 answers to the contest questions!

Thanks again.
06-02-2015, 04:15 AM
Hi Lavender, your answers was correct! I sent you the promo-code.

There are 4 promo-codes left.
06-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Apple still not allowed promo-codes for iAP. So we decided to give you a TestFlight account to current version of the game instead of promo-codes, that you can play without any purchases. And we update that account if you wish to test new versions of our game. Also we like to hear your opinion about game design and changes you want us to made in the game.
06-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Feedback

We are now prepare new update of the game. If you have any ideas of how to improve Color Worlds, design concepts, sound or game mechanics please post it here. Some of them we include in the game update. Thank you.
06-02-2015, 02:11 PM
And one note to remember. If you get trouble to complete some level (or levels in the game) let me know. I prepare a set of video, that I plan to post on youtube each week, where I can explain how to solve difficult levels and explain how to get 3 tubes of paint in detailed strategy. You decide what level must be in the next video .

Thank you for playing Color Worlds!