★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In MechaNika, the first Psychotic adventure, you will meet Nika, an intelligent girl that doesnt fit the world in which she lives. Perhaps its the chocolate shake with a shot of cognac which she carries in her backpack which makes her different. Or maybe its the fact that at 7 years old her favourite things are the transfer of energy, magnetic fields and electrical engineering! But being the odd one out doesnt matter to Nika. Not anymore. She has a plan to solve everything. A really odd plan

A different adventure where you will join Nika in her quest to destroy the world. Go for it!
Lots of really fascinating characters with their own stories. Meet them!
Extremely cool and colorful visuals, all hand-drawn!
You will face many puzzles with different ways to be solved. Choose yours!
References to many other video games, anime series, movies and music bands. Can you spot them all?
Seriously, you shouldn't skip the chance to play this game.
06-02-2015, 03:58 AM
MechaNika

Hi! I'm Javi, designer and programmer in Mango Protocol, a small indie video game studio from Barcelona, Spain. We've recently launched our first game MechaNika, an adventure game for mobile devices, including iPhone and iPad.

Take a look and let us know what you think!

Last edited by jgg; 06-04-2015 at 03:27 AM.

06-02-2015, 04:12 AM
The trailer looks really intriguing, I love that it's a girl as the main character. Is this based on a TV show or book? If not more power to you because it seems like an interesting world you created from what it shows there

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by dreadnok; 06-02-2015 at 04:14 AM.
06-02-2015, 04:18 AM
Nope, the story is ours. We created what we call the Psychotic world, with many different characters. This first episode is Nika's story, an adventure game where she wants to build the definitive weapon (MechaNika) to destroy the Psychotic world, so she can start with a clean slate and build a brand new one. Nika will meet many other characters which will have their own story in a new game (if we can keep making games, of course!).

Last edited by jgg; 06-02-2015 at 04:42 AM.
06-03-2015, 06:14 PM
I'm really enjoying it so far it's funny

Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
06-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Looks like my type of game. I'm intrigued.
06-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Everything about this game tugged at my heartstrings. Love the art style and the storyline. But my absolute favorite is the scene in front of the comic book store. Hilarious! I'm excited to find out more about this game. It looks fantastic!
06-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Thank you all for your comments! It's really important for us to know what you think about MechaNika so we can improve our next Psychotic adventures. We are very proud of our first game and we want to tell more stories about these freaks from Nika's world, so your feedback is really appreciated.
06-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Finished it, it's a real treat and I hope for more from these guys in the future

06-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Thank you, dreadnok! Let's see if we sell enough MechaNika's so we can keep working on our own games. We have many ideas for new Psychotic stories. We hope to bring all them to life!