★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Stickman Downhill Monster Truck (by Djinnworks)

05-28-2015, 01:21 AM
Stickman Downhill Monster Truck (by Djinnworks)

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-28-2015, 01:29 AM
I notice there's IAP in this, just wondering what are they for after my initial $1.29 purchase? Thanks

05-28-2015, 01:52 AM
The in-apps may optionally be used as shortcut to get trucks and tracks immediately, without having to progress through the game and earn them.
05-28-2015, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsze View Post
The in-apps may optionally be used as shortcut to get trucks and tracks immediately, without having to progress through the game and earn them.
Cool, thanks
05-28-2015, 06:37 AM
Looks really good. I usually download all the stickman games anyway, but I really like the looks of this one. There's monster trucks in it!! lol Downloading now.
05-28-2015, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Looks really good. I usually download all the stickman games anyway, but I really like the looks of this one. There's monster trucks in it!! lol Downloading now.
Hey NEON, I'll be interested to hear what you think of this one. Cheers
05-28-2015, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Hey NEON, I'll be interested to hear what you think of this one. Cheers
Umm. It's not bad. It plays almost identical to the Stickman Downhill Motocross game. Like all their games, I don't like the overpriced IAPs for vehicles. At least you can open them up by playing. The artwork is done well like in all the stickman games. The engine noise sounds pretty good too. I haven't gotten that far yet, but the level design is pretty close to Downhill Motocross so far. My biggest gripe is just the touch controls. I'm glad there's an option over tilt, but when using the touch controls, it's very sensitive.

All in all, it's a decent addition to the Stickman games. I'm happy with my purchase. It has tons of levels and a good amount of vehicles. It's pretty much more of the same, but that's not always a bad thing. I've always liked these games.
05-28-2015, 04:25 PM
Thanks NEON, appreciated..,,might grab this later.
06-02-2015, 05:11 AM
Dear NOEN!

"I'm glad there's an option over tilt, but when using the touch controls, it's very sensitive."

Do you mean the trucks are rotating too fast with the touch controls?
06-02-2015, 08:57 PM
I am having fun playing this. So far i have only unlocked Dirty Dora (i only get to only in short bursts). The artwork is very nice and the sound fx are great. It's kind of refreshing that the stages/courses load so fast, and i never came across any lagging or a game crash.

The beginner stages were easy enough to get comfortable with the controls (i kind of like the tilt controls). If i am already have getting frustrated with some of the average stage courses, i hate to image how tough the extreme courses are.

I like that you can't get to crazy with jumps because the truck will break if you land to hard. Like i mentioned before, the only other game i played was Motocross, well, Monster Truck definitely did not disappoint. I really like this one.

This is a fun and addictive time killing game worth keeping, thanks for the promo code heikPhone.