★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KIFactory
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.7 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This software is good to know you game "Shanghai". You can edit the pattern of tiles and create a new pattern of tiles for New Games.
Tiles have been as large as possible. I made a cool design for a screen and easy to handle.
Please enjoy and create the different patterns.

djflippy's comments:
I picked this up, even though I prefer true multiplayer Mahjong. I just thought the graphic design was very crisp and I like the addition of level-building.

09-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
I picked this up, even though I prefer true multiplayer Mahjong. I just thought the graphic design was very crisp and I like the addition of level-building.
+1 I would also like to see a well implemented actually Mahjong game versus all these matching games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-19-2009, 11:46 PM
This one looks phenomenal - I never learned to play Mahjong - it has always been a matching game for me.

One of the first PC games I bought was Kyodai Mahjong - and in my opinion still the best version out there -

I guess that is more Mahjong Solitaire.

Anyways - to the game - how many different initial setups are there? Or do you have build your own?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-19-2009, 11:48 PM
That's certainly some kinda gorgeous right there, and I do like me some Shanghai. Might have to pick this one up.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Its funny - there are some Mahjong apps with some really nice tiles - but due to the screen size, and needing to save on battery - they become blah... This set is sort of in-your-face- but it needs to have some ability to be seen in a small screen without having the brightness maxed.
So - it looks better then the competition

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer