★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE AWARD WINNING KUNG FU SAGA CONTINUES IN

***** KUNG FURY: STREET RAGE THE ARCADE STRIKES BACK *****

THE UPGRADED HT-3000 CARTRIDGE CONTAINS:

*** NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
*** ULTIMATE BOSS FIGHTS IN AN EPIC STORY
*** VOICES BY THE ORIGINAL MOVIE ACTORS
*** AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF YOU LOVED IN THE FIRST GAME

YEAH, IMMERSE YOURSELF LIKE NEVER BEFORE AS KUNG FURY AND HIS ALLIES ARE THROWN INTO A NEW ADVENTURE PACKED WITH STEREO MUSIC AND STATE OF THE ART TRUE COLOR GRAPHICS.

COMBINE THE UNIQUE COMBAT STYLES OF:

*** BARBARIANNA
*** HACKERMAN
*** TRICERACOP
*** AND OF COURSE KUNG FURY HIMSELF

JOIN THE CHOSEN ONE AND HIS TEAM THROUGH VOICE-ACTED DIALOGUES IN THE ARCADE BEAT EM UP FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

BEAT THE NAZIS. BECOME THE ACTION! UPHOLD THE LAW!!!

DISCLAIMER:
*** STILL NOT ENOUGH NAZIS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS GAME ***
05-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Besides the beautiful pixels and scanlines, there isn't much to hold your attention for long, i guess. No GC, only facebook. It's an unexpected little plus to the movie.

If you want to see a short splattery, gory, hilariously bizarre and brilliant AAA B-Movie, then look up for Kung Fury. It was a Kickstarter project and had its debut today. I'm still laughing when i think about it

05-29-2015, 05:49 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
05-29-2015, 06:16 AM
The movie trailer is probably one of the best I've ever seen! I'll download it to support the dev!
05-29-2015, 08:17 AM
The full movie is out on Youtube and damn is it awesome.

https://youtu.be/bS5P_LAqiVg

The game is a fantastic homage. It is the 16-bit equivalent to the Combat Flow system as seen in the Batman Arkham games. Love it!
05-29-2015, 08:44 AM
If you love Fatal fight or the PC steam release of one finger death punch (not the mobile piece of garbage) you will love this game. It's a lot of fun and the brawling is really great. I immediately paid to remove the ads. The dev team did a great job. I love the 16 bit look with the old school TV screen. Really well done. It's just really satisfying to land hits.

Holy crap I just started watching the movie. It's effing brilliant. Seriously I've laughed out loud 4 times in just a few minutes. Seriously watch the movie then play lol

I was hit by lightning and bitten by a cobra. Then I blacked out!

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 05-29-2015 at 09:06 AM.
05-29-2015, 10:08 AM
Thanks everyone!! Glad you like the game!
05-29-2015, 11:10 AM
I'm bout to find a friend to watch the movie + tequila today, completely stoked. Saw this on the App Store, downloaded immediately. The game shows real talent behind it but it's a marketing gimmick, and I get why. However, make this into a double dragon game, and I'm totally gonna throw a ton of money at y'all. Bonus points if you can get hasslehoff to license his image for an IAP character, (or a facsimile of that poster in the game I assume represents him) or if you can get true survivor to play in the background.

Best of luck y'all

Last edited by CalinR; 05-29-2015 at 11:15 AM.
05-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningWild View Post
The full movie is out on Youtube and damn is it awesome.

https://youtu.be/bS5P_LAqiVg

The game is a fantastic homage. It is the 16-bit equivalent to the Combat Flow system as seen in the Batman Arkham games. Love it!
+10 to this, that movie was great.
05-29-2015, 01:26 PM