★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: xsun
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.3 MB
  • Version: 1.04
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Overall, iTubes, once I was able to figure out how to play was hard to put down and was one of the most cerebrally stimulating games I have played in a long time. This is a must have for those that enjoy a challenging puzzle game!"

- www.appnewsandreviews.com

"This is no ordinary puzzle game for sure...

Xsun have projected it as a logic game, and quite aptly, for it takes more than the average thinking required in a puzzle game...

In conclusion, iTubes may not be the best puzzle game there is, but it is certainly one of the few ones that require a little of grey matter to play it. It is a game that we can play in a relaxed manner and yet be challenged. iTubes certainly makes a good buy.
"

- www.iphonefootprint.com

"This is a fun little game for fans of puzzle games, especially if those looking for a change from the usual gem-matching or tetris-type games."

- www.appmodo.com

"the core game of iTubes is absolutely ace".

- www.inverty.com

iTubes is a brand new logic game.
The green contacts mean that the coins are connected to each other. Your goal is to connect as many coins as you can. You can rotate the coins around their center. The more coins you connect, the more points you get. For ever bigger points you can use different bonuses

Features:
- Three different play modes: Classical, Time Attack and Survival
- Nine type of bonuses. Try to get a LUCKY, the most powerful bonus in the game
- New Openfeint V2.1 - includes a completely new interface, improved friends list, improved leaderboards, world ranking and much, much more.
09-20-2009, 12:10 AM
No description with the app - here it is - it helps explain what is going on with the screen shots.

iTubes is a brand new logic game.
The green contacts mean that the coins are connected to each other. Your goal is to connect as many coins as you can. You can rotate the coins around their center. The more coins you connect, the more points you get. For ever bigger points you can use different bonuses

Features:
- Three different play modes: Classical, Time Attack and Survival
- Nine type of bonuses. Try to get a LUCKY, the most powerful bonus in the game
- New Openfeint V2.1 - includes a completely new interface, improved friends list, improved leaderboards, world ranking and much, much more.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

09-20-2009, 12:20 AM
I think something is wrong with appinfo, the description got left off another posting as well...

Thanks for adding the text pluto6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Hi!

I'm developer of this game and if you any questions about, please ask me
09-20-2009, 05:16 PM
09-20-2009, 05:22 PM
I really like the graphics on this. Super clean.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Yes the graphics are very good.

On the special abilities/attacks are you given a certain amount or or how do you get them?

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Thanks for good replies!

You will get the bonuses after several successful long line connections. It works like this: you have to always connect the lines as long as you can. When you connect a short line your bonus progress would be cleaned and if you have enough bonus points to get the bonus, you will get it. The bonus points progress you can see on the screens as a thin line with color dots. The colors mean what kind of bonus you will get when you reach this point.

I think this game is very smart and deep, I know it's sounds like PR, but I spend a lot of time with polishing and improvements.
09-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Nice, looks good. One question though:
Your talking about Openfeint in the Description. Does the game support Achievements?
09-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stnsn View Post
Nice, looks good. One question though:
Your talking about Openfeint in the Description. Does the game support Achievements?
Yes. I've added achievements in the game.