★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take on treacherous terrain, upgrade and customize your vehicle, and compete against the world or just your friends online in this insane offroad adventure! Complete each level in the fastest time possible while avoiding damage to your vehicle and knocking over cones, you have to be careful but quick if you want to win!

Incredibly realistic physics, watch the springs flex and compress as you take on crazy terrain!

50+ increasingly difficult levels featuring tons of obstacles, puzzles, and challenges! From realistic rocky trails to high flying roller coasters, there's sure to be something for everyone!

8 unique vehicles inspired by real life offroad legends! +3 new speical vehicles!

Upgrade your vehicle and make it your own! Paint it, lift it, turn it into a monster truck, the choice is yours!

Newly added winter mode! The entire game with a new winter setting, slippery physics, and new leaderboards, doubling the content!

Share replays online through EveryPlay, Twitter, Facebook or Youtube!

Full online leader-boards! Compete against the world, check your global rank, and challenge your friends!

Real time procedural damage! Try not to wreck your truck too badly!

First person camera! Time for a real challenge!

Free drive on every level in the game! Hone your skills, or just goof off!

Hondune's comments:

Out now for IOS and Android!

Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.TruckTrials2 (might take a couple hours to show up)

Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/truc...5241?ls=1&mt=8

Promo codes for a lucky few!

05-30-2015, 01:03 PM
No need for a promo code here, bought it as soon as I found it on the store
Loving it so far (played about 10 levels)
Great update on the original game.
More impressions later.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.

05-30-2015, 01:05 PM
Finally, the wait is over and I got a code, how friggin awesome is that? TNWM6PK6JNJW redeemed. I loved the first one and can't wait for this download to be over, so happy lol! Thank you Hondune!
05-30-2015, 01:08 PM
Got EM9JXJ7PNHXM. Thanks a lot... Big fan of the original as well...

Any plans at all for GC achievements?
05-30-2015, 01:22 PM
Hope you guys are having fun! Make sure to check my twitter for codes to get free coins! Link to twitter is in the store menu
05-30-2015, 04:05 PM
Hmm. This looks really cool. I've never heard of this or the first one.
05-30-2015, 04:28 PM
All redeemed
05-30-2015, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
All redeemed
Lol. Stay classy people.
05-30-2015, 04:59 PM
Bought! Loved the original. This is downloading now.... Looking forward to the trial ahead 😃
05-30-2015, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Lol. Stay classy people.
It was only a PSA.