★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games you haven't deleted

05-30-2015, 07:57 PM
Games you haven't deleted

Rules:
-The game has to be on any mobile device (phone, tablet, vita, DS, etc)
-There has to be an active relationship with the game (you can't just have the game on your device and not have played for weeks)
-The game has to have been on your device for at least 2 months

Last edited by oscar123967; 05-30-2015 at 08:20 PM.
05-30-2015, 08:17 PM
Just 2 months? I have games never deleted since my first idevice and always gets migrated when i get new devices.

Some examples:

Shadowgun
Shardlands
Bike Baron
Phoenix HD
Gene Effect
Polara
Boson X
Blood Roofs
Chrono Trigger
Batman Arkham City Lockdown (one of the IB-likes that's NEVER going to be deleted )
Slayin
Spellsword

These are games i still play, albeit not as often.

Ones that have been on my devices a while but not as long as those above, yet i know will NEVER be deleted EVER:

MHFU
EPOCH.2
VVVVVV

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 05-30-2015 at 08:20 PM.

05-30-2015, 08:18 PM
Clash of Clans
Even though it's widely hated by many TA users, due to its monetization style, I still enjoy it. It's fun chatting with friends, sharing attack strategies and giving tips. It's an enjoyable competitive little game. You're always progressing in some manner and you always feel as if there's a challenge.

Vainglory
The ultimate MOBA perfected for touch. I played a lot of smite (still do to this day) and it made me want a quality MOBA for mobile. Luckily a few months later vg came out. I tried to get into heroes of O&C but it just felt clunky and unbalanced. Vg hit the spot. Sadly it doesn't have many characters at all, but I'll be happily waiting for them.

Hearthstone
I was never ever able to get into any type of card game. Not even pokemon; nothing. But then I tried hearthstone, Damn this game is good. I'd argue it's not even a card game (even though it 100% is), it feels more like a new subgenre of strategy... Idk. It freaking awesome and addicting though. Blizzard has done it once again.

True Skate
The best skating game for touch. It's constantly getting updated with brand new skate parks. Better yet, it's sponsored by SL so don't expect the updates to stop anytime soon. And from what they've said, they still have countless updates planned. If you think about it, game game is pretty bland. You choose a skate park, and you just skate in it. But something about it keeps me coming back. Could it be the super cheap parks that are constantly added? The top notch board physics? The countless tricks you can perform? The countless lines? Idk it's addicting though...

Geometry Dash
After downloading this game, I never had to download any other twitch based game unless it's unique in some sort of artistic manner (cough cough Duet cough cough). It's inspiration is clearly the impossible game, but it does much more than it. There are literally an infinite number of maps because they're constantly being created by the community. Also, there are plenty of different play styles; styles play similarly to the Impossible Game, Gravity Guy, Wave Wave, Flappy Bird, and more. When I have a minute or two to kill, I pull this game out.

Wayward Souls
I admit I hadnt touched it for a while, but I've recently gone back and now I'm attempting to beat the game once again, but this time with the rogue. It's crazy the amount of content this game has especially since it's a premium game with no IAP at all. Randomly generated dungeons, interesting story lines, fantastic combat, and the list goes on. Very impressed and surprised. Cheers to Rocketcat Games, they're freaking awesome

Last edited by oscar123967; 05-30-2015 at 08:39 PM.
05-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Just 2 months? I have games never deleted since my first idevice and always gets migrated when i get new devices.

Some examples:

Shadowgun
Shardlands
Bike Baron
Phoenix HD
Gene Effect
Polara
Boson X
Blood Roofs
Chrono Trigger
Batman Arkham City Lockdown (one of the IB-likes that's NEVER going to be deleted )
Slayin
Spellsword

These are games i still play, albeit not as often.

Ones that have been on my devices a while but not as long as those above, yet i know will NEVER be deleted EVER:

MHFU
EPOCH.2
VVVVVV
Great list! definitely have had some of those on my device for a while at one point. Most notably bike baron (speaking of which, I wonder what mountain sheep is up to) and slayin
05-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Adventure capitalist
Sim city build it
Deep loot
Ridiculous fishing
05-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Ridiculous Fishing
RoboSockets
Power Grounds
Darkin
Chip Chain
Ziggurat
Hipsta Chez
Faif
The Firm
2 Cars
Wayward Souls
Continue?9876543210
Wonderputt
FTL
Sonic CD
Kairo
Spell Tower
Pair Solitaire
Hoplite
ZenDots
Golfinity
Infinite Cosmos
Super Crate Box
Drop7
Bookworm
Tiny Wings
Bleeding Edge

Too bad one day many of these will stop working unless the developers update them, which might not be possible for some

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 05-30-2015 at 10:26 PM.
05-30-2015, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Too bad one day many of these will stop working unless the developers update them, which might not be possible for some
Tell me about it :/
Still waiting on that "huge" ridiculous fishing update they said they would put out
05-31-2015, 12:12 AM
Ummmm... I have nothing.

I feel awkward.
05-31-2015, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar123967 View Post
Tell me about it :/
Still waiting on that "huge" ridiculous fishing update they said they would put out
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I hope it still happens.
05-31-2015, 06:41 PM
Tiny Tower Vegas

I've played this every single day since it was released on August 27, 2014.

Sky Force 2014

Played obsessively since release until unlocking all levels, collecting all cards, fully upgrading the ship, and completing all difficulty levels (except for level 9 insane & nightmare). Now I just play the weekend tournaments (every weekend) and try to complete harder levels (once in a while).

This was my favorite game of 2014.

Never deleted but don't play as often:

Slayin
Super Hexigon
Boson X
Mage Gauntlet
Wayward Souls
Shadow Blade
Dojo Slash
Ninjin
Space Strafer
Alto's Adventure
Particle Mace
Drift'n'Drive
Air Supply Infinite
Air Supply SOS

There are literally hundreds more (glad I went with the 128GB Mini 2)