★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zhang Shi Qi
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Game description
A world famous competitive game for leisure and entertainment is coming in 2015; you will never be regret if you download it.

The producer of one world popular game I Wanna be the Scare, who also is the owner of i_wanna_be_the_guy_ EggPain leads his team to create this game. Their unique thoughts and rich experience in game designing will bring you an incredible game world.

You can play with your friends, even global players to compare and have fun in this game and enjoy competitive ranking.

Your game appearance will be displayed on all players mobile phones by getting more and more coins and props so that you may enjoy reputation and worship from players all over the world.

Background of story
An amazing and exciting game will be held on a distant planet everyday, the names of winners on top five will be recorded on this planet. Plenty of superiors come from different galaxies are attracted here by its reputation. They fight for honors and check out who will keep smile till the end of time

Game Features
-unique style of frames gives you endless imagination
-Simple operation
-Random scenarios with rich levels
-Adaptable props with extremely long time of duration
-Competition with world top five players
-Your name and appearance will be showed on all players mobile phones if you are one of the winners on top five
-Nine wonderful characters with completely distinct movements are waiting for your selection.

yangyunfir's comments:

Top 5 Minions

Zhang Shi Qi
Genres: Games Entertainment Action Trivia
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$0.99 USD

Quote:
Game description
A world famous competitive game for leisure and entertainment is coming in 2015; you will never be regret if you download it.

The producer of one world popular game I Wanna be the Scare, who also is the owner of i_wanna_be_the_guy吧_百度贴吧 EggPain leads his team to create this game. Their unique thoughts and rich experience in game designing will bring you an incredible game world.

You can play with your friends, even global players to compare and have fun in this game and enjoy competitive ranking.

Your game appearance will be displayed on all players mobile phones by getting more and more coins and props so that you may enjoy reputation and worship from players all over the world.

Background of story
An amazing and exciting game will be held on a distant planet everyday, the names of winners on top five will be recorded on this planet. Plenty of superiors come from different galaxies are attracted here by its reputation. They fight for honors and check out who will keep smile till the end of time

Game Features
-unique style of frames gives you endless imagination
-Simple operation
-Random scenarios with rich levels
-Adaptable props with extremely long time of duration
-Competition with world top five players
-Your name and appearance will be showed on all players mobile phones if you are one of the winners on top five
-Nine wonderful characters with completely distinct movements are waiting for your selection.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone6Plus

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.1

Download Size: 24.7MB

06-01-2015, 01:50 AM
It gave three free activation code

FH9H6KLJFM69
YY9WMH7NFT4L
PP9EHXAJ64AP

We hope you will enjoy this game,thanks

06-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Thank you!!!!
FH9H6KLJFM69
06-01-2015, 02:34 AM
Took PP9EHXAJ64AP

Can't get it to run. Just get the loading animation. I'm on an iPhone 6 non jailbroken
06-01-2015, 02:36 AM
YY9WMH7NFT4L thank you!
06-01-2015, 02:42 AM
So does it work for either of you two ?
06-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Yes it's working. I'll post impressions tomorrow when after I wake up.
06-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Yes, it is working for me.
iPad Air, 8.3.

I am enjoying the game. Cute. I hope you can get it to work!

Strange thing for me, is at approx every 3rd game, it gets stuck on the loading screen. Just keeps loading. I have to force shut it down and clear the history. Then it works ok again.

I'll play some more in the morning... Time for bed.
06-01-2015, 03:09 AM
This version have many problems, we will try to fix them in the future versions. Thank you for your support.
06-01-2015, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I am enjoying the game. Cute. I hope you can get it to work!
What type of game is it ? Looks a decent single screen platformer ?