★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Calming Lia - Teaser

06-01-2015, 07:02 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to MingleGames
Calming Lia - Teaser

Hi all!

We at the Mingle Games are working hard on our new game called Calming Lia. We are getting close to soft launch now on App Store. Here is teaser video, it is basically intro to the game:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Any feedback on video is much appreciated!

Here is official game description:

Calming Lia is an free match-three puzzle game with beautifully animated art that brings unique mobile gaming experience.

Help Bao the racoon and other friends to defend the well-being of Lia through her adventures into dreamland. Use unique match-three mechanics to release positive emotions and fend off the Boogie Man and his nightmarish cohorts. Improve Lia's abilities to face fear and remain calm so she can freely explore her imagination in many hand-crafted levels. Who knows, on the way, you might find your own courage...

www.mingle-games.com

Thank you and have great day!

Vladislav Spevak
Co-founder of Mingle Games
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	girl_sleeping.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	87850  

Last edited by MingleGames; 06-01-2015 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Added embedded youtube video
06-01-2015, 10:01 AM
I like the video, i'm just wondering what you actually do in the game? Is it a platformer, puzzle game or?

Clean Up Crew: A colourful fish game, frantically clean Algae off the screen before the time runs out!
06-01-2015, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynq View Post
I like the video, i'm just wondering what you actually do in the game? Is it a platformer, puzzle game or?
It's a match three :/, too bad since I'm also wish this will be a platformer like penumbear may be

Game Center ID: copaeci
06-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to MingleGames
Gameplay

Yes, it's match 3 puzzle. :-) Based on success we can make other games with same brand, even platformer, as those are our popular!