★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE FIRST EPISODE OF A NEW SHOOTER GAME SERIES IN THIRD PERSON!

The world is on the edge of a global destruction: face your enemies and foil the catastrophic plans of the creators of a chip that holds control of your brain

DIVE INTO THE FIRST GAME THAT MERGES THE SHOOTER DYNAMICS WITH THE INCREDIBLE STEALTH SURROUNDINGS.

Experience the energy of the tragic story of Daniel, the only survivor to the medical experiments intended to take control of the brain using a revolutionary chip created by a group of fanatic visionaries

Manage the incredible maps thanks to a new way to handle touch movements
Full contact fights are waiting for you, with traps, diversions and incredible new FPS dynamics

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS

Intuitive and customizable controls, to make your game experience more personal

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE AMAZING GRAPHIC

4 different graphic levels for a unique game experience

CHOOSE YOUR GAME STRATEGY

Divert your enemies with traps and with ordinary objects
Take by surprise the guards by knocking them down temporarily
Face openly your enemies with the incredible equipped fire weapons
Destroy everyone around you with time-bombs and explosive mines.

UNIFIED GAME PROGRESSES

Collect money to boost and customize your weapons and the equippable objects
Upgrade your character to face the toughest challenges

INTENSE SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN

Explore all the areas in the game map
Engaging missions with breath-taking challenges
Extremely thrilling special missions SNIPER
TACTICAL missions for special awards (prizes)
Brilliant graphics, music and sound effects extremely well integrated with the game animations

GRAPHICS, GAMEPLAY AND EXCITEMENTS AS A CONSOLE

Thanks to a state-of-the-art graphic engine, the realistic motions and the dynamic objects, you are going to experience an incredible story, where you will be the main actor!
FOR A BETTER GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE AN INTERNET CONNECTION IS RECOMMENDED

Visit our website: www.monkeysfingergamesstudio.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MonkeyS_Finger
Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/MonkeysFingerGamesPage
06-02-2015, 06:46 AM
Are there timers?

06-02-2015, 08:35 AM
I'd have to guess the developers have some way of making money from the months/years they spent working on this. I can't confirm timers but I would bet my bottom dollar they have some way to make money in here (unless they are daft), so probably timers.
06-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Wow,it is taking a long dam while to install!Must have great physics,i sincerely hope so.
06-02-2015, 10:38 AM
have any one try this ? crashed game when i open it !
06-02-2015, 11:45 AM
dont waste your time, the game is a joke. i always optimist when i see a games with good graphics. its just not this one you want to spent your time. enemies walking through walls? unresponsive button icon. character sliding while tutorial screen pops up, and many more bugs. there is plenty of other good games out there so just stick with them except you have lots of free time to waste.

ps. stealth game with swipe screens to kill the enemies?in 3D game? a really2 bad design and i can say this is a lazy move. oh and the game crashed on me twice when i reach the checkpoint, im on 6 plus 8.3.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 06-02-2015 at 11:49 AM.
06-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
dont waste your time, the game is a joke. i always optimist when i see a games with good graphics. its just not this one you want to spent your time. enemies walking through walls? unresponsive button icon. character sliding while tutorial screen pops up, and many more bugs. there is plenty of other good games out there so just stick with them except you have lots of free time to waste.

ps. stealth game with swipe screens to kill the enemies?in 3D game? a really2 bad design and i can say this is a lazy move. oh and the game crashed on me twice when i reach the checkpoint, im on 6 plus 8.3.
Yep,it crashes a lot on iPad 4,energy does not restore by itself because apparently the game cannot detect internet connection on my device,upgrade timers are way too long,idiotic enemy models used from other free action "AAA"titles.BS in other words.
06-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Console quality graphics? Must be talking about dreamcast.
06-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Worst

I just say one stuff DONT DOWLOAD ITS SUCKS i played for 5 min on my iPad i hated the game No one will like it!
06-02-2015, 12:52 PM
That gameplay vid says it all 👎🏻👎🏻