★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kempt
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 71.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Yes! The Magnificent Stunts are back and this time they're racing around the backlots and studios of Stuntwood.

Battle to destroy your dastardly stunt rivals; Stunt Guy, Stunt Gail, Mucus, Danger-Susan and Nurse Long... and watch out for oil slicks, TNT and squirrels as you race masses of different cars through beached pirate ships, backflip over huge canyons, barrel-roll through rings of fire and smash your way through the competition with the crazy power ups including: - purple-hot Laser Wang, crushing Monsta Mode, tommy-gun wielding Mob Mode and the almost useless Mole Mode!

*** Also Featuring Party-Play Controller ***
Do you have Stunt Wheels for your Mac? Well great news - you can use the iOS game as a virtual gamepad over WiFI and battle it out with up to four of your friends - check it out - it's wicked fun!

PeteOzzy's comments:

Stunt Wheels

Kempt
Genres: Games Arcade Racing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
- Radness. Im loving Stunt Wheels - PocketGamer
- "An action-packed racer with a lot of charm and playability" - gaminglives.com
- "How many games do you know that have got a Laser Wang?!" - AppSpy

Yes! The Magnificent Stunts are back and this time they're racing around the backlots and studios of Stuntwood.

Battle to destroy your dastardly stunt rivals; Stunt Guy, Stunt Gail, Mucus, Danger-Susan and Nurse Long... and watch out for oil slicks, TNT and squirrels as you race masses of different cars through beached pirate ships, backflip over huge canyons, barrel-roll through rings of fire and smash your way through the competition with the crazy power ups including: - purple-hot Laser Wang, crushing Monsta Mode, tommy-gun wielding Mob Mode and the almost useless Mole Mode!

*** Also Featuring Party-Play Controller ***
Do you have Stunt Wheels for your Mac? Well great news - you can use the iOS game as a virtual gamepad over WiFI and battle it out with up to four of your friends - check it out - it's wicked fun!

Finally, to keep you jiving while you're driving Stunt Wheels features the music of Todd Kerns, CJ Wildheart and The Eureka Machines, how awesome is that!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPad23G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 67.7MB

06-03-2015, 05:04 AM
Just watched a trailer for this, looks very promising. Hope the controls are decent. Super Sprint with lots of weapons it looks like

06-03-2015, 05:10 AM
06-03-2015, 05:13 AM
Love the Stunt Guy games. Looking forward to checking this one out.
06-03-2015, 05:15 AM
I've been playing this for a while now and really enjoying it. I'm a bit of a Kempt fan so I was always going to like it, but I can see a lot of people really enjoying it as it takes the feel and steering of the Stunt Guy games and turns them into a derby game. Great fun, recommended especially as a free download.
06-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I've been playing this for a while now and really enjoying it. I'm a bit of a Kempt fan so I was always going to like it, but I can see a lot of people really enjoying it as it takes the feel and steering of the Stunt Guy games and turns them into a derby game. Great fun, recommended especially as a free download.
Same here. I'm a huge Kempt fan, so I'm kind of biased, but I'll try to leave some decent imps after I finish checking out everything else this morning.

UPDATE: As expected, I love this game. If you dug Stunt Guy, you'll really like this one. It has the same great art style, some of the same cars and power ups. It's a lot of fun.

Last edited by NOEN; 06-03-2015 at 10:00 AM.
06-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Super-pleased to hear that you're enjoying the game! It goes worldwide at Midnight but if anyone fancies having a go at it early I have a few codes left - so here you go!

EAFWAW674TPH
FEK6ERW97A9X
K4RKL9NAEW7N
L3RYT9JJJWF4
E97XYRJKXXTN

Might post a few more later if we get some more feedback

Cheers

C
06-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Thanks, I grabbed L3RYT9JJJWF4, I'll leave some imps after I get a chance to play.
06-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Thanks . K4RKL9NAEW7N is mine .
06-03-2015, 07:39 PM
All codes have been claimed.