★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome!
To the 2015 puzzle game BlockIt.

Your goal?
To prove that that chunky two-block body still holds value in puzzle solving, thus traversing through 36 levels, preferably with the least amount of swipes and standing up vertically on the ending pillar.

Buy the full version to remove ads, build and share your own custom levels or play levels made by other users!
Available for 0.99$ on the App Store in April 2015.

What is BlockIt.Puzzle?
A puzzle game underlaid with a subtle tone of gloom conceived by the mind of a high-school student, and a homage to the mind-boggling 2007 flash game Bloxorz.

What are the controls?
The control scheme is simple. Swipe with one finger in the desired direction to tip over your block. Use two finger controls to zoom in or out.
03-28-2015, 02:38 AM
The full version is comming soon, it just needs a few final tweaks.

03-28-2015, 04:31 AM
Quite nice! I dislike ads, so I'm really looking forward to being able to purchase the full version. I'll play the free one for a bit, but hope the premium version comes out soon.
03-29-2015, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
Quite nice! I dislike ads, so I'm really looking forward to being able to purchase the full version. I'll play the free one for a bit, but hope the premium version comes out soon.
The premium should be out soon, probably in a week, it just needs some last minute interface tweaks, so that Apple will confirm it.
03-29-2015, 08:22 AM
On level 4 there are floor blocks that give away, as if they don't support the weight of the moving block. That wasn't explained anywhere and had me seriously go wtf before understanding it was a game mechanic and not a bug. Most extra levels cannot be finished. There should be separate options for disabling music and disabling game sounds. The visuals are not really appealing for a puzzle game. Other than that, interesting game!
03-29-2015, 08:39 AM
Since amount of swipes matters, why not base a leaderboard on it? Also, when finishing a level, it should be shown why you didn't 3-star it, that is, it should be shown what are the minimum number of swipes for 1-, 2- or 3-star a level. And next to "Continue" there should be a "Retry" option to be able to improve your score. One more: the transitions when receiving or putting a holocube are a sudden shift of point of view, which is confusing
03-29-2015, 08:45 AM
Why do I know this from a game in real life, looks cool.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Graveyard Shift Virtual Reality
06-04-2015, 12:39 AM
The full version is now on the app store.
06-04-2015, 01:12 AM
BlockIt Puzzle

06-04-2015, 01:21 AM
If anybody has any questions, problems, suggestions, let me know.