★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SPECIAL PRICE
56% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!

A full-scale Strategy RPG shown at an isometric view!
Your aim is to change the course of history.
Utilize a number of different classes and skills to crush your enemies!

- Story
Ixtona's long fight has finally come to an end.

Many believed that the leadership of the wise king Lefante would pave the way for an era of peace for Prince Kyle and the people of Ixtona, but now...

Kyle, the compassionate young prince caught up in plots and conspiracies that have thrown him head-first into a battle that will ultimately decide the fate of his kingdom.

The one who waits beyond your battles with powerful adversaries...
And the future that you and your allies so dearly desire...

- Character Creation
The main character and hired character's
Face graphics
Battle voice
Class
can all be assigned and/or changed by the player.

- Strategy
Powerful melee and ranged attacks, restorative and destructive magic...
Players can use their skills to the best of their abilities to execute strategies and achieve victory.

- Village Expansion
Players can invest in the village that will serve as their base to research and develop new weapons and armor.

Create powerful weapons that will give you an edge in battle.

- Class/Ability System
Increasing your class level will allow you to take on higher-level classes.
Equip up to three Abilities onto each character to ensure that you're sending your strongest possible party into the field.

- Special Moves/Combo Attacks
Save up SP to unleash a character's Special Move or pair them with another character to unleash a Combo Attack.

A splendid cut-in will mark the beginning of the end for your enemies.

*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.

(C)2013-2015 KEMCO/WorldWideSoftware

strivemind's comments:

Official Video (from Android version)
06-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Could it be? We finally get a Final Fantasy Tactics style Strategy RPG from Kemco?

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

06-04-2015, 10:46 AM
:O Shauuuunnnnnnnn where are you? Strivemind, thanks for bringing this up.. now to get our KEMCO reviewer that has our trust...
06-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
:O Shauuuunnnnnnnn where are you? Strivemind, thanks for bringing this up.. now to get our KEMCO reviewer that has our trust...
He's already on it Follow him on twitter to know what he's up to.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
06-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Kemco may have just delivered another gem! Gonna download later I just got Genesis 2 and it's awesome, cant wait to play this one!
06-04-2015, 02:09 PM
I just purchased will try and get some imps out later. Though watching the trailer on the AppStore there's a dialog line that says " it is our sword duty " so that leaves me with little faith in the translation.
06-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Killer Id View Post
I just purchased will try and get some imps out later. Though watching the trailer on the AppStore there's a dialog line that says " it is our sword duty " so that leaves me with little faith in the translation.
That doesnt even sound bad considering the fantasy genre is so vast. We never really complained about Yoda-speak, so maybe we'll have to see first.

I dont remember any Kemco title with horrible translation. A few mistakes here and there, but nothing game breaking.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Played for about an hour not very challenging yet. The translation has been fine minus that one misspell. Combat is fun and very similar to Final Fantasy Tactics. My only qualm is if you are all ready standing next to an enemy unit you can not move after attacking, it considers you staying there a move.

I didn't get too deep into party creation or the more complex city development etc. but it all seems pretty straightforward and easy.
06-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Video Gameplay
06-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to MrVariant
This game is awful on android. Slow in both story and battle mechanics. Betting toucharcade as lenient as they are will give 2.5 stars.