★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Calling all Ball Hogs, SoccerSuperStarsand Footballing Legends!
Are your teammates cramping your style?Do you put the i in team?
Tell you manager to do one and live your dreams in Goal Hero: the game where you--and only youget all the glory!
Dodge the opposition, bang em in, and answer the timeless questionWHY ALWAYS ME?

FEATURES:
#Avoid the other team with your EPIC DRIBBLING SKILLS!
#Choose from the SuperStars: BALO, IBRA, CR7, KSI and PewDiePie!
#Play as your favorite CLUBor NATIONAL Team!
#DESTROY the oppo with Awesome Power Ups!
#and SCORE ALL THE GOALS

This is what soccer is all aboutstealing the glory for yourself!"
-Ralph, US

Best football game out there! Now everybody can see me for the LEGEND that I am in my own head!"
-Winston, UK

Soccer, football, footie, I dont care what you call itas long as I get to score all the goals!"
-Megan, AU

Follow us on social media!
LIKE: https://www.facebook.com/goalherosoccer
FOLLOW: https://twitter.com/goal_hero
06-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Video Gameplay
06-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Right, here we go. They managed to make a football endless runner.
06-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
Right, here we go. They managed to make a football endless runner.
A few games already did... Poorly.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-11-2015, 08:47 PM
I actually like the feel of this. Probably played 100 times and my best is 7. Which brings me to my complaint. Too often there's nothing I can do to avoid guys. Often the defenders appear right after scoring a goal and I can't move fast enough. So I'm actually on the fence right now about deleting it. It'd be nice to gain experience points and level up. Learn skill moves with XP or something.