★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Nun Attack Origins: Yuki's Silent Quest (Universal) $1.99 -> Free

06-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Nun Attack Origins: Yuki's Silent Quest (Universal) $1.99 -> Free

Not sure if this was premium at one time, but it appears to have in-app purchases now. Have a feeling this is a permanent drop though. I'm downloading anyway as it looks pretty cool.

There are fairly frequent pop-ups but no video ads. Not too bad for free. The bummer is there is no Game Center support. Seems to be happening a lot more these days. Also, there is a restore purchases button, but I was unable to find anything to purchase. I'm guessing that's for early supporters to keep the premium experience.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 06-05-2015 at 09:33 AM.
06-05-2015, 09:32 AM
I actually like this series. The very first Nun Attack was a Battleheart-like game and it was pretty good. The second one was a runner which felt like something was lacking. This i didnt have, so thanks for the headsup.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I actually like this series. The very first Nun Attack was a Battleheart-like game and it was pretty good. The second one was a runner which felt like something was lacking. This i didnt have, so thanks for the headsup.
You're welcome =) I haven't tried the other two. Aside from not having Game Center this is a nice little game.
06-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Thanks! I really like the art style on this series!
06-06-2015, 08:19 AM
Played it and actually am enjoying it. It is most definitely the Ninja version of Stupid Zombies.

On the downside, this does feel like it's turned freemium.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword