★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: MagicFighter2+Lite

09-20-2009, 12:44 PM
MagicFighter2+Lite

Hi! I am the developer of this game and i am glad to introduce our newest release of "MagicFighter". From 1.x to 2.0 we had almost change everything. The new UI,the new game rule ,the new difficulty mode ans else...

We are new to design game and we made a lot of mistakes of our first relese. But in MagicFighter2 we really did a hard work to make it more better and better.You can try it by downloading the lite version or get the promo codes from this link MagicFighter2 Promo Codes.

Lite Version Link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=331096938&mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

If you have any thoughts or suggestions about our game ,please let me know,thanks.
09-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Your video is showing private. Game looks very interesting.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣

09-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
it works now and did you get a code...dl this right now and will post impressions

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
It's ok now.
09-20-2009, 12:52 PM
i also snagged a code since i was actually interested in this title. it looks like somebody loves their dragon warrior/quest
09-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Okay I played this for a few minutes and I am actually quite enjoying this one.

though i have to say there a few things that you should look at

-there is not continue button and it doesn't save so once you exit you have to start all over

-The pause button is just a pause there is no way to exit the game at all.

-feels too much of a mash button till you get magic then repeat.

-you need to include better instructions of how to use the defense as sometimes i don't know when the enemy is attacking me (if the button is glowing is that when I should block?)

09-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks skyye06.
About the big attack from enemy you shall find that the blue bar of enemy is charing and the defense button(hands) will shining.

But the common attack is random and you can't know when to defense. Why to set that ? Because you have to get some damages from enemy and you have to attack fast as fast to get the win.
09-20-2009, 07:42 PM
I was fortunate enough to get a code earlier and I like the game quite a bit. The music is good and the graphics are well presented. It does in fact feel like more a button masher with a bit of strategy element to it because you can't just smash the attack button and win - you have to defend and use magic to your advantage. I'd like to see powerups as well as bosses in an update. I'm ranked #1 on easy mode.
09-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
reread this, what are you arguing for?
I'm not arguing anything, I don't get what you're saying. :/

Though you have to keep pressing the attack button as fast as you can - you also have to periodically defend yourself when the opponent uses a magic attack.
09-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Holy crap this is just like that other incident today

lol i'll edit my post back cause I read it a third time and its like the words changed...wow I think I need my eyes checked cause I thought I read "it feels more like a button masher with no strategy"