★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iOS 3D First-Person Shooter - Early Development Stages

06-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Bullet Force - Upcoming iOS First Person Shooter

Hi,
I am working on an iOS FPS, started it beginning of June.

Thanks,
nxtboyIII

Last edited by nxtboyIII; 09-16-2015 at 03:34 PM.
06-06-2015, 08:47 PM
For what it is I think you should keep on making the game because so far it looks good.

06-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutch20 View Post
For what it is I think you should keep on making the game because so far it looks good.
Thanks! What specifically looks good so far? Today is the second day I have been working on it :P Also the models I just downloaded off the internet (of course if I finished this off I would get custom ones or maybe buy some)
06-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtboyIII View Post
Thanks! What specifically looks good so far? Today is the second day I have been working on it :P Also the models I just downloaded off the internet (of course if I finished this off I would get custom ones or maybe buy some)
The shooting animation looks good and the physics looks good too, and since this is the second day working on it I can only imagine what will be created in a month.
06-07-2015, 12:45 AM
Quote:
The shooting animation looks good and the physics looks good too, and since this is the second day working on it I can only imagine what will be created in a month.
Haha, thanks For the shooting animation I just changed the position of the gun and then moved it back every time you shoot Also, here is another video I just released of the game now:

06-07-2015, 01:38 AM
Looks nice, keep following and update it

I would suggest a sci fi modern look will be nice, and easier for the art if you want it to be done quicker!
06-07-2015, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalQuest View Post
Looks nice, keep following and update it

I would suggest a sci fi modern look will be nice, and easier for the art if you want it to be done quicker!
Thanks A lot of people on reddit are telling me to make something unique because another FPS game won't make any money, what do you (and anyone else here) think? My last game, Armed Combat, failed miserably because I didn't even make back 10% of how much it cost to make and advertise the game, so I lost over $1,000.
06-07-2015, 02:37 PM
I would go for a fallout type game or some like what Cresent moon tried to do with exiles because we don't really have those types of fps games on the AppStore
06-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtboyIII View Post
Thanks A lot of people on reddit are telling me to make something unique because another FPS game won't make any money, what do you (and anyone else here) think? My last game, Armed Combat, failed miserably because I didn't even make back 10% of how much it cost to make and advertise the game, so I lost over $1,000.
I have armed combat I think it's a good game I had no idea you made it,that's cool that your making a 3d game now.
06-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Quote:
I have armed combat I think it's a good game I had no idea you made it,that's cool that your making a 3d game now.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno11233 View Post
I would go for a fallout type game or some like what Cresent moon tried to do with exiles because we don't really have those types of fps games on the AppStore
So something like free roam?