★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

10000000 or you must build a boat

06-09-2015, 05:45 PM
10000000 or you must build a boat

which is better. By the App Store reviews it seems you must build a boat lacks everything

Last edited by Jayg2015; 06-09-2015 at 05:48 PM.
06-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
which is better. By the App Store reviews it seems you must build a boat lacks everything
By almost all accounts (and in my opinion) You Must Build A Boat is superior in nearly every way. Replace the word "everything" in your post with "nothing, other than Game Center integration" and you have your answer.
06-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
TBH, I've bought and played both, I don't see what's so great about them, maybe I'm not a match-3 guy but I enjoyed a tiny bit more You Must Build A Boat for all the humor and refences it has, maybe they aren't my cup of tea.

GameCenter ID: TheOutlanderGamer PSN ID: TheOutlanderGamr (Feel free to add me )
'Currenty I'm playing and I would recommend list' that no one reads:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)/Oddworld New N' Tasty (PSVita)/Warframe (PS4)/Fallout 4 (PS4)/ Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty (PSVita)/ Shadowrun: Dragonfall (iOS)
06-10-2015, 07:23 AM
I didn't even know they were a match three game til I looked them up in App Store. I actually thought u built a boat and that sounded awesome
06-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
By almost all accounts (and in my opinion) You Must Build A Boat is superior in nearly every way. Replace the word "everything" in your post with "nothing, other than Game Center integration" and you have your answer.
I largely agree with this post. I have bought and played them both extensively. YMBAB has a lot more depth and feels like it has a lot more RPG elements. YMBAB is largely time based though, which can be very frustrating if you like a casual experience. I definitely do NOT like time based games, but YMBAB has kept my interest despite that.

Both games are excellent - if you like match 3 type games, I think you will like either / both.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer