★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you ready for madness baller? Tap and play your way to becoming a legend on back yard school grounds across the nation.

Make sure to keep your dribble, use that killer drop step, and avoid oncoming shot blockers in this action packed sports arcade crossover.

You got game? Let's find out, suck-ah.

FEATURES:

Multiple game balls

Fast and furious endless gameplay

Simple controls

Special achievement awards

Game Centre leaderboards

Amazing art style

Fun upbeat soundtrack and sound FX

Free to play
06-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Any chance you'd consider an option to remove the controls at the bottom and make it swipe-based?
06-10-2015, 02:48 AM
We actually tested swiping and because of the angle of the cubes it was rather cumbersome and a bit confusing. But we may revert to a new control scheme at some point if need be. Thanks for the feedback. Cheers.

--
Simply,

// Faisal & The Frosty Pop Corps
06-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Curiously, what are your thoughts on the control scheme of Stickman Rush? I think it suffers from what would be a similar issue here with swipe. Cheers.

--
Simply,

// Faisal & The Frosty Pop Corps
06-10-2015, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostypopcorps View Post
Curiously, what are your thoughts on the control scheme of Stickman Rush? I think it suffers from what would be a similar issue here with swipe. Cheers.
At first I had that issue. Then I actually got used to it....from my limited experience, more options never hurt, you be never know what some people might prefer.
For example, my brother and wife don't understand how I can only play first person shooters with the inverted controls on.

Dig the visual style of your other games as well.
I think Fishes and Barrels is good too.

Last edited by vectorarchitekt; 06-10-2015 at 05:30 AM.