★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: RC Heli - Indoor Racing - 1.0.1 update!

09-20-2009, 05:44 PM
RC Heli - Indoor Racing - 1.0.1 update!

Hi all!

RC HELI 1.0.1 update just got approved by apple (after 2 weeks...).

This update mainly fixes a bug in track 5 as well as some minor memory handling improvements.

link to app in store

BUT the "big" news is that as soon as this update was approved we submitted to apple RC HELI 1.1 which will bring :

- MUCH, MUCH more stable and smooth on old devices!!!!!!

- 2 helicopters to choose
1) 3ch coaxial heli (BEGINNER)
2) 4ch "regular" heli (PRO)

- "Piro rate" setting directly in game (turn rate of helicopter around vertical axis).

- Help slides to give general info and help about game

- reduced a lot the "SHAKING" of the heli

- more.......

Will post some screenshots later with the new heli and maybe a video too.

ALSO since we just had an update approved, we have some promo codes to spare with the touchArcade community!!
So watch this thread for coming promo codes contests!

In the meantime here are some videos of RC HELI, the last one was made in the early tests of 4 ch controls.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

More info's about RC Heli can be found:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...778#post474778

Bye and thanks for all the feedback this community has already provided and hopefully will continue to provide!
09-20-2009, 06:00 PM
Sweet! Downloaded and Installed. Looking forward to the next update.

09-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks for sticking by your app. The vids actually convinced me to plunk down the dollar to buy it. I'm definitely liking the different camera views and the house environment looks pretty big (bathroom, kitchen, living room areas, etc...). The more areas to fly around in, the better!

As I'd mention to all app developers, I'd love OpenFeint integration and achievements, but that's just a suggestion.

Can't wait for the next update(s).
09-20-2009, 08:32 PM
PROMO TIME!

First to post a reply to thread quoting this message exactly 1 hour after this post will receive a PM with a promo code!

Use the posting time you can see on top of this message for reference, your reply has be 60 or more minutes after this post (59 minutes = disqualified) and winner will be who replied first after 60 minutes.

Good luck!

IMPORTANT : to be considered valid for the promo contest, your post HAS to quote this post.
09-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPepper View Post
PROMO TIME!

First to post a reply to thread quoting this message exactly 1 hour after this post will receive a PM with a promo code!

Use the posting time you can see on top of this message for reference, your reply has be 60 or more minutes after this post (59 minutes = disqualified) and winner will be who replied first after 60 minutes.

Good luck!

IMPORTANT : to be considered valid for the promo contest, your post HAS to quote this post.

Hope I get code com on com on com on
09-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Who got it?

Current Top Five: Monster Dash, Action Buggy, Godville, Mr. Space, The Incident
09-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Quote:
PROMO TIME!

Good luck!

I hope I win.

Current Top Five: Monster Dash, Action Buggy, Godville, Mr. Space, The Incident
09-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Congratulations to Turbo-Zed who won the contest.

More codes will be shared soon, so stay tuned!!!
09-20-2009, 11:29 PM
Quote:
PROMO TIME!

Good luck!

if there are any more promo codes i would love to try out this game
thanks
09-21-2009, 09:37 AM
More promo codes coming today

We will be giving away a few more promo codes only the the great Touch Arcade Forum folks today. Stay tuned!!!