★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Teyon
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 198.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Get into smashing mayhem with Zombie Defense, a modern hybrid of classic RTS and Tower Defense strategies.

Zombies want to end all life on Earth and only your army stands in the way. No resting until they rest in pieces!

The dead burst forth from the earth, beneath a blackened sky an endless horde of zombies rampage across the burning corpse of our dying civilization. You are humanity's last hope! Use clever and tactics to decimate waves of zombie. Rally desperate soldiers, outfit them with lethal weaponry, innovate new destructive technologies and march to victory in 4 game modes and 40 deadly missions.

Defeat waves of shambling walkers, creeping monstrosities and massive mutant zombie bosses as every weapon of the modern military arsenal is at your disposal. Earn money for your kills and upgrade to more effective weapons, vehicles and airstrikes, hire ruthless soldiers and develop killer technologies.

Will Earth be overwhelmed by a shambling tide of filth, or will you and your desperate army of survivors prevail?

- Infinite customization and replayability with 4 modes, 40 missions, 6 types of enemies, 18 types of soldiers, 150 upgrades, and advanced technologies, including laser turrets, Tesla towers and more
- Annihilate shambling corpses, crawling horrors, reckless predators, decayed birds and massive mutant zombie boss, in shattered towns, lonely highways and post-apocalyptic deserts
- Earn money for your kills and upgrade to more effective weapons, vehicles and airstrikes
- Hire ruthless soldiers and develop killer technologies
- Simple controls and stunning cinematic 3D environment with isometric view puts you in the middle of a desperate battle

Follow us at www.facebook.com/TeyonGames and www.twitter.com/TeyonGames!
06-10-2015, 08:46 AM
the item is temporarily unavailable ... try again later ??

06-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Sounds like the "NZ bug" as I'm calling it this be the third week or so now where games become unavailable after first release in NZ this bug then lasts at lest it seems 48 hours so by Thursday USA time the bug disappears....
06-11-2015, 12:35 AM
it says "no longer available"
06-11-2015, 05:16 AM
06-12-2015, 03:45 PM
I've just played a couple of levels of this and it seems quite fun so far.... There is an iap to remove the ads but a shed load of other currency iap as well so I'm going to reserve a judgement till I've played a bit more to see if there's a paywall or not
06-13-2015, 09:05 AM
This is a fun game, 10 levels in and IAP are not needed. I paid to remove advertising but only to reward developer. Well worth trying.
06-25-2015, 10:29 AM
Trouble finding in Appstore

This is one of the best tower defense games out there but no one seems to be talking about it or reviewing it. If you search for it and type "zombie defense" it is the 42 on the list after even after Gemcraft. If you type in the full name of the game it is still number 18 on the list. It is no wonder people aren't playing it.
06-30-2015, 10:03 AM
The ad removal is the only IAP that you"need" you get plenty of money to buy upgrades without using real money. It's a fantastic TD game. It is more fun the more upgrades you get.
11-19-2015, 12:42 PM
Zombie Defense: Battle for Survival (By Teyon)

This game got a big update today, now called Zombie Defense: Battle for Survival. Looks like the appinfo hasn't picked up the new icon yet.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA