★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Go through an enthusiastic World Tour and enjoy its dramatic conclusion: the world's best descend on London for one final showdown: The Tennis Word Tour Finals.

Compete against 50 real players in 13 stadiums around the world. Warm up your finger and experience hours of game play through different modes, shots and courts.

Features:

CHOOSE YOUR SHOT
Unleash top spins, slice shots, lobs and drop shots through different touch gestures

FEEL THE BOUNCE
Adjust your shot in different stadiums and environments as you compete on clay, grass, hard or indoor courts.

BE A CHAMPION
Pick one of 50 real players to compete through full seasons of competition around the world. Win matches to rise in ranking and reach the World Tour Final.

EYES ON YOU
Listen to a real time english TV commentary.

This game is "universal", compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Supports retina display.

For any suggestion contact us at: firstpersontennis@gmail.com
Your suggestions will be soon applied. Help us to reach a really incredible realism!
06-10-2015, 06:52 AM
Looks good! I'll definitely get it if it's decent! Can we play with Wawrinka and Nishikori?

06-10-2015, 07:07 AM
Waiting for review then.. Its been years since virtual tennis updated
06-10-2015, 07:07 AM
Very interesting! I like all the real plsyers and brands. Might TOFT
06-10-2015, 07:30 AM
I'm gonna hold out for reactions but this appears to be the mobile tennis game I've wanted for a while!
06-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Not that it'll matter if the game plays well, but they might be the worst character model faces I've seen in a decade.
06-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Bought it and regret already, it's unplayable unless I totally missed something the controls are bad and the replays/loading times are painful, I love tennis very very much and I am usually not bad, but here, 2 matches zero points! I didn't score any points... So the game could be really good if the controls were good as it has potential, but right now it's a pain in the arse to play a match
06-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Just played another match as I really don't want to give up that quickly, I scored two points... on the easy mode. Something I forgot to mention, all courts are the same, only the colours change, nothing else which is very sad and the menu is so super slow...
06-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Same here. Bought and requested refund already. Mind you this is my first refund request ever.

False advertising. Gameplay is clunky at best and dont think developer can fine tune this into an acceptable product.

Avoid!!!
06-10-2015, 08:49 AM
And good tennis games? I remember gamelfot had a really nice tennis game before it was taken down and I'd enjoy a replacement