★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minotron 2112 - Another Free Llamasoft Game!

06-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Minotron 2112 - Another Free Llamasoft Game!

06-11-2015, 09:24 PM
I hope everyone that does not have these are grabbing them. And I also hope this is leading up to a surprise release of Space Giraffe on iOS!!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

06-11-2015, 11:56 PM

148Apps.com review (there was ONE update of the app since then—mostly controls)
Main TA thread

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
06-12-2015, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
And I also hope this is leading up to a surprise release of Space Giraffe on iOS!!!!
Fingers superglued again
06-12-2015, 08:20 AM
the only llama soft game i never bought was five a day. I already own the rest but sales like this remind me to pick them up and play them again. love them all. shame they didn't get updated for the bigger screens of the new phones but even still there great fun. all of them are worth picking up for different reasons.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
06-12-2015, 06:04 PM
If you are picking this up for free then you're part of the reason Jeff left iOS. Majestic game,though.
06-13-2015, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
If you are picking this up for free then you're part of the reason Jeff left iOS. Majestic game,though.
I completely agree. I love all the Llamasoft games which will always remain on all my iOS devices. I would have gladly paid more for all of these great titles.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)
06-21-2016, 05:54 PM
It appears all Llamasoft titles are no longer in the App Store. I'm fortunate to have them all downloaded to my iPhone, but I wonder how much longer they'll work.
06-22-2016, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyardheart View Post
It appears all Llamasoft titles are no longer in the App Store. I'm fortunate to have them all downloaded to my iPhone, but I wonder how much longer they'll work.
The game doesn't work anymore. Minotron was one of my favorites and I still have it on my phone, but that's just due to some foolish hope there might be an update some day ...

GC: Fukamushi-San