★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Save the baby panda and escape the jungle inferno.

A raging fire is spreading through the jungle putting local wildlife in danger. With all directions set ablaze by a fiery inferno, rescue the lovable but exceptionally inflammable baby panda and take the only route out; up the endless jungle tree! Using your thumbs to control the ragdoll climbers hands you can swipe, swing and fling your way to safety.

Can you master the jungle swing and escape the fire? Test your endurance and skills against the ever rising inferno, or just your friends.

Awesome and hilarious 3D Ragdoll Physics
Race through exciting procedurally generated levels
Compete with your friends through Facebook and see who can climb the highest
Upgrade and improve your climber with epic item unlocks
Explore gorgeously stylised 3D environments
Fast-paced Arcade action
And more!

Visit the website here:

Recommended iPhone 5 or newer

Made by Close Quarter Games

comingTouch.com's comments:

06-16-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm loving the graphics and truly unique and fun gameplay on this game. It's challenging in a very fun way and there looks to be a lot of variety and fun stuff to earn. Really good music, too. Great game!
06-17-2015, 11:22 AM
Ok, so I almost passed this one up when it first released, but decided to download it after reading JoshM's imps. I'm glad I did. This game is actually really good. The controls are what does it for me. You have to drag your thumbs on each side of the screen in order to climb or move. It's really clever. Plus, it has upgrades and outfits and I'm a sucker for that stuff. Definitely worth a download. It's pretty good.
06-18-2015, 09:43 PM
Video Gameplay

Thanks Noen ! I downloaded after reading your imps . it's really really Good i'm glad i did .

Everyone is a friend

Last edited by binlabu; 06-18-2015 at 09:46 PM.