★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

06-16-2015, 08:09 AM

If anyone can edit the thread to be better that would be appreciated. Also it won't let me make the thread in released games?

So after seeing the article and having had previously enjoyed Heroic Legends I downloaded this but can't find a thread.

The Dev has said an update will hit in the next few days and then they will wait a few days to test for bugs and then set a release date for the following week so everyone can get it soon.

So firstly I wouldn't call it a CoC clone I am early in but viewing what I have and also the change log for the update, battles are automated based off your troop numbers you don't watch them or place them you just get a result like in travian if anyone has played.

It appears to me that given that you don't have to mess about with base designing you can just have it however you like. Anyway I'm not far in but excited to see how it goes, I'm looking forward to trying the hero turn based battles with allies also.

From what I've seen already and from having played Heroic Legends my hopes are high for this one.
06-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Anybody else playing yet? Or anyone that can make a softlaunch thread for it in released games as it won't let me?
06-20-2015, 04:32 PM
Never heard of it, what type of game isit?
06-20-2015, 09:26 PM
There's a post on the main page about it, it's a CoC type game but combat is not Like CoC. You build a base and produce resources and troops ect, but combat is automated based off the troops you use and troop stats.

If you've ever played Trivian or Tribal Wars on the web browser it's like those. To me it makes the game more deep and I hate designing bases and dropping troops.