★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 Racing Game on the App Store in 39 countries, including UK, Australia, France, Germany, Italy & Japan!

Swing Racers is a 3D racing game with unique controls - swing your car around the house with a rubber band - the further you pull, the faster you go but the harder it becomes! Truly addictive and unique with NO IN-APP PURCHASES, Swing Racers is a game for all ages.

"The simple system works remarkably well" ... "The game looks great!" - Pocket Gamer
"The control scheme allows for a great deal of precision to drive your car exactly where you want" - Apple'n'Apps

Most racing games on the touch screen either present on-screen control sticks, or attempt to take something out of the equation, like acceleration. Swing Racers doesnt anything away - a completely original control scheme that feels natural, fun and intuitive while being challenging to master!

If you experience any problems please send us feedback at www.moreporkgames.com/contact

OODLES OF AWESOME TRACKS

Swing and fling your way through 15 tracks in your favourite household environments, including messy bedrooms, dinner tables, kitchen sinks, pool tables, gardens and more! Bonus levels included for some extra non-racing fun!

PUNISHING POWERUPS

Burn your opponents with a fireball or freeze them and smash them to pieces! Zap them with lightning, or leave trails of sticky goo and slippery oil for them to drive into!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE

Unlock new cars and new rubber bands to enhance your speed and handling + cool paint jobs just for the looks!

BEAT THE GUY WHO MADE THE GAME

Race against your own ghost, or achieve all goals on a track to unlock the Developer Ghost! No one beats the developer!

STUNNING GRAPHICS

Watch the awesome-looking levels fly by as you race, courtesy of the award winning Unreal® Engine 3. The game is tested and working on all iPads, and on iPhones & iPods that support iOS 7 or above.

ACHIEVEMENTS AND LEADERBOARDS

Leaderboards for each track and plenty of cool achievements to challenge the best players!

FULLY TRANSLATED FOR 11 LANGUAGES

Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian & Dutch!

VOTE FOR YOUR LANGUAGE TO BE ADDED TO THE GAME HERE! - http://poll.fm/5boh7

Play it today!

Eli's comments:

Swing Racers

Morepork Games Limited
Genres: Games Racing Family
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Swing Racers is a 3D racing game with controls that the touch screen has been waiting for! Swing your car around the house with a rubber band - the further you pull, the faster you go but the harder it becomes! It's the most fun you'll ever have with one finger!

"The game looks great!" - Pocket Gamer

Most racing games on the touch screen either present on-screen control sticks, or attempt to take something out of the equation, like acceleration. Swing Racers doesn’t anything away - a completely original control scheme that feels natural, fun and intuitive while being challenging to master!

Truly addictive and unique with NO IN-APP PURCHASES, Swing Racers is a game for all ages.

If you experience any problems please send us feedback at www.moreporkgames.com/contact

OODLES OF AWESOME TRACKS

Swing and fling your way through 15 tracks in your favourite household environments, including messy bedrooms, dinner tables, kitchen sinks, pool tables, gardens and more! Bonus levels included for some extra non-racing fun!

PUNISHING POWERUPS

Burn your opponents with a fireball or freeze them and smash them to pieces! Zap them with lightning, or leave trails of sticky goo and slippery oil for them to drive into!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE

Unlock new cars and new rubber bands to enhance your speed and handling + cool paint jobs just for the looks!

BEAT THE GUY WHO MADE THE GAME

Race against your own ghost, or achieve all goals on a track to unlock the Developer Ghost! No one beats the developer!

STUNNING GRAPHICS

Watch the awesome-looking levels fly by as you race, courtesy of the award winning Unreal® Engine 3. The game is tested and working on all iPads, and on iPhones & iPods that support iOS 7 or above.

ACHIEVEMENTS AND LEADERBOARDS

Leaderboards for each track and plenty of cool achievements to challenge the best players!

Play it today!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadThirdGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 68.8MB

06-17-2015, 12:48 PM
Looks really nice! I'll most likely download this after work and leave some impressions if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Well, the App Store trailer sold me. Looks fantastic in motion. Looks like there's vehicle customization, upgrades, cheevos, and leaderboards. I'm in.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 06-17-2015 at 12:54 PM.

06-17-2015, 12:51 PM
06-17-2015, 02:20 PM
Anyone try this out?
06-17-2015, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Anyone try this out?
Just played the first level. I like it so far. The controls are a little awkward, but it may just take some getting used to. There are a bunch of goals for each level, leaderboards, and achievements. I'll need more time to leave deeper impressions, but if you're slightly interested, I'd say it's worth a download for sure.
06-17-2015, 11:30 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

06-18-2015, 03:56 AM
Video Gameplay
06-18-2015, 07:48 AM
Review & Gameplay

06-18-2015, 08:27 AM
This looks kind of cool. Looks like it controls like the F1 game Codemasters did. I'm sure I'll pick it up.
06-18-2015, 09:24 AM
So, to elaborate a little more... You control your car by placing your favorite digit in front of it, pulling it along and turning with a rubber band. It's a neat concept and it works pretty well once you get the hang of it. You can unlock different types of 'rubber bands', each having their own effect on your steering and speed. You can also earn new vehicles and customize them with different paint jobs.

The levels are extremely detailed, and include kitchen countertops, backyards (complete with garden hoses, grass, etc.), billiard tables and more. There are several powerups on the tracks to use against your AI opponents. There are speed boosts and stars as well.

If you're a fan of racing games, you should check this out. And it's "premium"! =)