★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Angry Birds On Steroids 'Warhammer: Snotling Fling' (Universal) $3.99 > $0.00

06-18-2015, 01:31 AM
Angry Birds On Steroids 'Warhammer: Snotling Fling' (Universal) $3.99 > $0.00

According to a review in the main thread the IAPs are not needed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirenx View Post
Pretty fun so far. I'm on level 60 and have not needed any IAPs, so it doesn't really seem freemium. No timers or anything to limit your play time. I have not had any issues with the controls. The game does get hard fairly early on, but as frustrated as I got I still wanted to press on to overcome the challenges, generally a good sign.

Graphics are humorous and not too bad although the zone walls are a bit bland and uninspired. The different ammo creatures are interesting, although more would be welcome. My biggest complaint right now would be a lack of variety in regards to enemies. I'd love to see bosses other than the wizard on the two-headed griffon. A few different soldier types that do different things could be interesting, as well as terrain with different problems to solve, such as trees/snow banks that could be knocked down.

Overall I am feeling I got a decent value for my money, but I can't see the game being more than a temporary diversion if the developers don't show some innovation and continued support.
Very funny! Very recommended! Published in March, first zero-sale ever!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
06-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Ha yea, I'm having fun with the game. It could use a little more variety with the soldiers and buildings but its fairly entertaining the way it is. Haven't used any iap either.
06-18-2015, 03:30 PM
Not heard of this, and I thought I had all the Warhammer titles. Thanks Hab!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-19-2015, 09:01 AM
Thanks for sharing, Hab.
06-19-2015, 11:12 AM
You're all welcome!

It's Apple's App Of The Week btw. So the sale will last until next thursday.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
06-20-2015, 01:45 AM
The game might be fun but you lost me at angry birds...that game makes me so angry I could give it the bird.