★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

An Assassin in Orlandes - Guild of Gamebooks Book Two announced!

09-21-2009, 09:07 AM
An Assassin in Orlandes - Guild of Gamebooks Book Two announced!

Hi guys,

We've just announced our second fantasy adventure gamebook, An Assassin in Orlandes over on our blog. Here's a quick run-down here:

"Set within Orlandes City itself, nobles are being systematically murdered by a ruthless assassin no-one seems able to catch. Finding yourself thrust in the middle of a large conspiracy, you must make decisions that may put yourself and one other most precious to you in great danger. Can you locate the Assassin in Orlandes before it is too late?"

Both The Siege of the Necromancer and An Assassin in Orlandes coming soon to an iPhone and iPod Touch in November 2009!

Thanks!

The Tin Man

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!
10-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Hi guys. We've been included in the MacCreate potential Christmas No 1's list. Other games up there are Fifa and Rock Band and while I have no doubts that they will be up there or there-abouts, its great to be included with such noted titles!

Follow us on the Tin Man Games blog and check out our latest Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy sites for links to our GA and FF apps!

10-22-2009, 06:59 AM
Good for you. Can we get an exact date of release, perhaps?

Last edited by madam_octa; 10-22-2009 at 07:03 AM.
10-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Yes, please stop teasing and give more infos!!!!

I really wanna play your gamebooks...
10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
whats that?
10-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks for your support. We're currently aiming for end of November releases for both books, with more to come next January and beyond!

10-23-2009, 05:23 AM
Great, can't wait. Perhaps you could make a bundle with a couple of gamebooks later on? e.g publish these in november and when you publish more make them all in one application? That would be great for preserving space if someone will(like I ) buy all of them
10-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madam_octa View Post
Great, can't wait. Perhaps you could make a bundle with a couple of gamebooks later on? e.g publish these in november and when you publish more make them all in one application? That would be great for preserving space if someone will(like I ) buy all of them
Yeah that's definately something we have discussed for the future. The plan is firstly to get the two books published, see what interest there is and take it from there. We will be definately publishing six titles by early next year in total though.

In the meantime perhaps join our facebook group (look for Gamebook Adventures) and our Twitter feed (@TinManGamebooks) to keep up with the latest news and get sneak previews! Obviously we'll continue to post here on TA too!

10-23-2009, 01:21 PM
I hate facebook and I'm already following you on twitter. Good luck with your games
10-23-2009, 03:50 PM
cant wait for these should be really cool