★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!! **

Apple Best of June 2015

harmony 3 is a puzzle game of beautiful color and captivating music, unified in perfect harmony.

"As close to puzzling perfection as you can get" - AppAdvice

"Every part of this game oozes relaxation..." - TouchArcade

"My favorite iPhone game has a new sequel..." - BGR

"...sure to lull you into a meditative experience" - MacLife

A Work of Art...

New chapters feature 250 exquisite levels, each handcrafted to aesthetic perfection. Your objective is to strategically rearrange blocks to reassemble each palette to its correct order.

New Features New Challenges...

Color palettes subtly morph before your eyes. Gameplay elements fade and dance to beautiful music. With a rapidly increasing difficulty level, harmony 3 will delight your eyes and ears while stimulating your brain in a relaxing, near-hypnotic experience. You simply have to experience it to believe it.

Mesmerizing Ambience by Hammock...

Treat your ears to nearly three full hours of some of the most beautiful music you will ever hear. harmony 3 is an encore presentation featuring some of the most-loved music from the sequel while adding 6 new, unreleased tracks featured only in the game.

Wallpapers Galore...

Every level you reach contains a beautiful wallpaper rich with color that you can save to your device.

Experience the Sound of Color...

Go ahead and treat yourself to harmony 3. Your eyes, ears and mind will thank you.

If you're enjoying the game please take a moment to provide a good rating & review in the App Store - it helps us tremendously! Thank you for your support!

cloudpuff's comments:
Not played yet, but very much looking forward to doing so.

06-18-2015, 01:01 PM
Yay, it's here! Made my day!

06-19-2015, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
Yay, it's here! Made my day!
Excellent!

Would love to know what level you've reached before it starts to get real tough... I'm working on a select few "head start" videos that will give a bit of a hint how to solve some of the tougher levels.
06-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Hope those of you who've purchased the game have been enjoying it!

If you're stuck at Enlighten level 10, here's a little sneak peek on how to solve it...

06-27-2015, 08:25 PM
I'm completely stuck on 11. I feel like I just can't see enough moves ahead :/.

I know it's supposed to be a tough puzzle game but I got through tons of levels in Harmony 2 and I feel like this one got crazy out of nowhere. Maybe I'm missing something simple but I've tried dozens of times and just can't beat this level!

Sucks because it took maybe 10-20 mins to get there and now I can't do anything unlike in 2 where I could try other levels.

Any general strategies you could offer?
06-27-2015, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brohombre View Post
I'm completely stuck on 11. I feel like I just can't see enough moves ahead :/.

I know it's supposed to be a tough puzzle game but I got through tons of levels in Harmony 2 and I feel like this one got crazy out of nowhere. Maybe I'm missing something simple but I've tried dozens of times and just can't beat this level!

Sucks because it took maybe 10-20 mins to get there and now I can't do anything unlike in 2 where I could try other levels.

Any general strategies you could offer?
Hey there yes this version is much tougher than Harmony 2, but similar to version 2 there's the occasional tough level followed by a slightly easier one...

If you've played Harmony 1 you might recall level 105. It's a beast and comes out of nowhere... I believe there's numerous cheat sites and walk through videos out there about it. Any time a player would write desperately asking how to solve it, I'd simply recommend trying a different approach. And keep trying. And 100% of those that wrote back said they were able to solve it shortly thereafter

Level 10 and 11 are some of the initial tough ones. My recommendation is keep trying... But try a completely different approach than you've done before. Make sure you're wearing some headphones so the music can help you think, and let us know when you solve it
07-17-2015, 06:26 AM
Chapter 4 "Endurance" is now available - 30 of the most challenging levels of the entire series... only a handful of players have made it to these levels. Also 5 new songs by Hammock have been added.

And price is dropped to $0.99 for a limited time
07-18-2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks, will buy Harmony 3. Have the first 2 and enjoy the design and play. I am a bit concerned that there are so many reviews about repetition from the first 2. Your development team has done such a great job with the Harmony type puzzles, i would love to see you branch out to either significant twists to the puzzle, or perhaps something completely different.

Best success!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
12-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Free the next day...... I paid now IAP is coming I'm sure. Nice annoying hint counter in the bottom right.
12-05-2015, 12:34 AM
I can't download saying that it's being modified and to try again later ?