★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gamious B.V.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 18.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **WINNER Best Casual Entertainment Game - Dutch Game Awards 2015**
**Every level CAN be won!** But sometimes the solution is not easy.

Lines is an abstract zen game experience where form is just as important as function. Place or remove dots to initiate a colourful race that fills a drawing. The colour that dominates the race wins. Lines is the perfect game to play while commuting or in other short moments of downtime. Play a single session in a matter of seconds or find yourself making a winning streak of 20 games in a row!

- Play a staggering amount of 250 unique puzzle levels. All randomized every time you play them again.
- 5 game modes: Point, Eraser, Rope, Knife, and Mix mode.
- Win a level several times in a row to set a winning streak and earn trophies.
- Play under pressure in the Daily Challenge, in which you only get one chance!
06-19-2015, 02:25 AM
This looks really good. I wonder why it haven't been announced in the weekly "out now" post here on Touch Arcade.

06-19-2015, 02:29 AM
Shame the dev didn't add a video trailer to the App Store. It really needs it.
06-19-2015, 10:27 PM
This is so good! I'm really glad I got it.

I agree with coolpepper that it needs a video. It's very attractive and very elegantly designed, and gamers really need to see that in action. I almost didn't get it because I just wasn't sure of the gameplay. A video would have made me hit buy instantly (as opposed to the 2 minutes it took me to talk myself into getting it. )

It's such a nicely-made game and there is plenty to keep me playing for a long, long time.

Last edited by Valentia; 06-19-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling
07-15-2015, 04:37 AM
Much better than expected! Very (read: VERY) relaxing gameplay and music. The mechanics are really smooth. There are a lot of levels and I usually play each level 30 times or more (win 10 in a row to get a gold medal). Each time the level (enemy spawnpoint) is different, so it doesn't get boring at all. This is really a classic game for iOS. Don't miss it out like I almost did! This is a gem!

Don't forget to see the trailer to see it in action: http://youtu.be/hgL7zjnFtHg

Last edited by fabianb; 07-15-2015 at 04:41 AM.
07-15-2015, 10:57 AM
This purchase was extremely worth it and my feelings are echoed by others in this thread.
10-03-2015, 10:13 AM
Hopefully being featured by Apple, and being on sale, will help this game get noticed. It's fantastic. The only thing I could ask for is local multiplayer.
10-03-2015, 05:19 PM
This is very good, I had missed it before (in the sense of realizing it is good)! Sometimes I wonder if I could have won a certain dot configuration, but there is no exact retry. And it would be nice to be able to continue where I left. Now I need to scroll to it. All no biggies though. I can see how multiplayer can be fun, good idea!
10-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
This is very good, I had missed it before (in the sense of realizing it is good)! Sometimes I wonder if I could have won a certain dot configuration, but there is no exact retry. And it would be nice to be able to continue where I left. Now I need to scroll to it. All no biggies though. I can see how multiplayer can be fun, good idea!
I didn't really pay much attention to this when it was released. Picked it up at the sale price and...WOW! This is great, worth the three bucks and an absolute steal for a buck. With each mode unlocking at a fairly regular rate there's no shortage fun to be had, and each one take the existing game and changes the flow just enough so it maintains its premise but allows for new strategies and techniques. 5 stars and highly recommended.

Last edited by rich_952000; 10-03-2015 at 05:36 PM.
10-03-2015, 06:23 PM
I skipped past this thinking it looked like maybe a kids puzzle game. After reading the praise here I've just picked it up. Hopefully will play tomorrow.