★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ghost Division is a puzzle game that puts the player in the shoes of a world renouned hacker to help locate a missing person. But everything is not what it seems... can the employer really be trusted?

You will have limited lives, but also small boosters to help you on your way.

Ghost Division contains in app purchases, but they are not required at all to play and finish the game. Remember that you can turn all in app purchases off in the Settings menu on your phone.

There are four different puzzles:
* Dots - follow the pattern shown on the screen, it's not as easy as it looks!
* Keypad - figure out the hidden codes
* Scrambler - put a scrambled image back together and watch the timer!
* Laser game - figure out how to place the laser beams so that all the targets on the board lights up

Good luck - you'll need it!

*** NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S or newer. WILL NOT be able to run on earlier generations, despite being able to purchase them on those devices ***

Please leave a review if you like the game and want to support us in making more content!
06-22-2015, 06:21 AM
Seems interesting & based on minigames. Any gameplay video?

06-24-2015, 01:28 PM
Ghost Division

Hi all,

We are two guys who have been working on a mature puzzle game as a hobby project for about three years. It has an engaging hacker centric story you can follow if you're interested and we hope you will all enjoy it

Any feedback is welcome! Only available on iPhone for now, since we don't really have enough devices to test on

Enjoy!

EDIT: For some reason, the automatic appinfo tag didn't work, so here's the Appstore description:

Quote:
Ghost Division is a puzzle game that puts the player in the shoes of a world renouned hacker to help locate a missing person. But everything is not what it seems... can the employer really be trusted?

You will have limited lives, but also small boosters to help you on your way.

Ghost Division contains in app purchases, but they are not required at all to play and finish the game. Remember that you can turn all in app purchases off in the Settings menu on your phone.

There are four different puzzles:
* Dots - follow the pattern shown on the screen, it's not as easy as it looks!
* Keypad - figure out the hidden codes
* Scrambler - put a scrambled image back together and watch the timer!
* Laser game - figure out how to place the laser beams so that all the targets on the board lights up

Good luck - you'll need it!
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ghost-division/id912322280?mt=8&at=1010l4xS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	map_640x1136.png
Views:	9
Size:	725.0 KB
ID:	88921   Click image for larger version

Name:	laser_640x1136.png
Views:	4
Size:	679.6 KB
ID:	88922   Click image for larger version

Name:	dotline_640x1136.png
Views:	3
Size:	744.1 KB
ID:	88923  

Click image for larger version

Name:	main_640x1136.png
Views:	6
Size:	728.1 KB
ID:	88924   Click image for larger version

Name:	mission_640x1136.png
Views:	6
Size:	602.0 KB
ID:	88925  

Last edited by GregorGullwi; 06-24-2015 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Modified the appinfo link
06-27-2015, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Seems interesting & based on minigames. Any gameplay video?
Nothing finished, but we are working on it. It's a few weeks out though I think.
06-27-2015, 07:52 AM
The interface looks sleek and clean.thumbup
07-03-2015, 02:14 PM
We've detected that the game crashes on phones with a non-english language set and have sent an update to Apple for review. Watch out for 1.0.3 if you are experiences this issue or switch to english.
07-03-2015, 03:54 PM
This looks fascinating. I love games that require you to think.
Mixed with an adventure? Stunning!
07-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorGullwi View Post
We've detected that the game crashes on phones with a non-english language set and have sent an update to Apple for review. Watch out for 1.0.3 if you are experiences this issue or switch to english.
1.0.3 is now live, so keep on enjoying the game!
07-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Ghost Division is free for a week, go to the Appstore now!
07-10-2015, 11:27 PM
I absolutely loved Uplink, and enjoyed Hacker: Evolution. Even though this is a much simpler game, it does gives a bit of the same vibe and I'm looking forward to giving this a play. I will post imps here once I get a bit of play under my belt and will be sure to leave an AppStore review should my impressions be favorable.