★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tuokio Inc.
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 63.5 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 1. Dash in the disco and avoid obstacles!
2. Jump n run party: 100+ levels!
3. Collect 100+ club outfits!

Plus 5 new levels every day!

Who wants to party? o/

Tuokio Inc.'s comments:
100+ levels of Jump 'n' Run Ecstasy!

06-24-2015, 10:49 AM
Used A6MWH6M9ARFT, I tried a few games. It is a runner in which you move side to side, jump up, high jump up and slam down. The goal is to collect a certain amount of stars in each level, finish in a specified amount of time, or just finish the level. You get 1 coin for finishing level, another for coming in under time, and a third for collecting all stars in a level. With the coins you collect new disco balls, hats and masks for your disco ball. The only IAP I saw was to buy more coins. It appears that the new items you purchase are only cosmetic so IAP is not needed. If you like runners you should try this one as it seems to have numerous levels that do not take to long to play (at least the first 8 or so I tried).

06-24-2015, 10:59 AM
Ohh, this looks kinda cool
06-24-2015, 12:40 PM
I love this game. Small, hard and fun.
06-24-2015, 05:29 PM
So custom music or nah?
06-25-2015, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleb View Post
Used A6MWH6M9ARFT, I tried a few games. It is a runner in which you move side to side, jump up, high jump up and slam down. The goal is to collect a certain amount of stars in each level, finish in a specified amount of time, or just finish the level. You get 1 coin for finishing level, another for coming in under time, and a third for collecting all stars in a level. With the coins you collect new disco balls, hats and masks for your disco ball. The only IAP I saw was to buy more coins. It appears that the new items you purchase are only cosmetic so IAP is not needed. If you like runners you should try this one as it seems to have numerous levels that do not take to long to play (at least the first 8 or so I tried).
Thank you for your review!

And yeah - only Coin Packs as IAP and all items are cosmetic to customize the discoball character.

We wanted to do a game with a lot of levels (after making many endless, 60 second games), it has more than 100+ levels and we're adding much more. Most of the levels are quite short (5-60 seconds) are we liked the short levels the best and as it fits playing, especially on phone, the best.
06-25-2015, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Сипу View Post
I love this game. Small, hard and fun.
Thank you, very nice to hear that!
06-25-2015, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgeirge View Post
So custom music or nah?
The music in the game is "rave / acid house" inspired music/loops made by us. The idea was to create a feeling of a "never ending club". The music is not linked to the gameplay in any way.
06-25-2015, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the promo! This is a pretty fun game but I feel like I'm in the menues half the time in this game. The levels are short which can be good but after I beat a level I would love a next level button rather having to go back to the level screen.
06-25-2015, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Thanks for the promo! This is a pretty fun game but I feel like I'm in the menues half the time in this game. The levels are short which can be good but after I beat a level I would love a next level button rather having to go back to the level screen.
Thank you for trying out the game and your feedback!

Next Level button - yeah, we had it in the game but changed it as people got lost in the level structure and also went through the levels super fast. So we decided to solve the navigational and pacing issues by always returning to the level menu, kind of like "for the common" good knowing that that decision decision is not optimal for all players. Looking back...we maybe should have done a map-based level menu etc vs the nested app-like menu we implemented.