★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Wormarium is a fast paced, action packed, puzzle game which pits you against super cute, and super deadly Moles. You play as the current rulers of the underground, the Worms. You are tasked with the mission to fill subterranean labyrinths with your worminess, in an effort to find a mystical book of great power. Find your way through the subterranean mazes, circumventing barriers, and creating new paths, while avoiding and out smarting the maliciously intentioned moles, who's sole mission is to prevent your success.

- Amazing graphics, with super cute characters
- Over 80 level maps to play through
- Incredibly fun gameplay, that is challenging to master
- Tonnes of collectibles to earn throughout the game
- Interactive challenge missions that will drive you to maximum completion!
- Power ups
- Pickups!

sink_or_swim's comments:

Wormarium

Trompo Games Inc.
Genres: Games Action Puzzle Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$3.79 NZD

Quote:
Winner of the Best Mobile App User Interface from the Best Mobile App Awards, and contender for Overall Best Mobile Game!

Wormarium is a fast paced, action packed, puzzle game which pits you against super cute, and super deadly Moles. You play as the current rulers of the underground, the Worms. You are tasked with the mission to fill subterranean labyrinths with your worminess, in an effort to find a mystical book of great power. Find your way through the subterranean mazes, circumventing barriers, and creating new paths, while avoiding and out smarting the maliciously intentioned moles, who's sole mission is to prevent your success.

- Amazing graphics, with super cute characters
- Over 80 level maps to play through
- Incredibly fun gameplay, that is challenging to master
- Tonnes of collectibles to earn throughout the game
- Interactive challenge missions that will drive you to maximum completion!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 32.7MB

06-25-2015, 01:20 AM

06-25-2015, 01:40 PM
This is fun this is fresh this is premium, what let you.

Easily my game of the week.

Great overal presentation.

Even the Credits are amusing to watch.

And by no means its easy, its clever put together.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 06-25-2015 at 02:36 PM.
06-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Yep, along with Furdemption, this is one of the biggest surprises of the year for me. As mentioned in the app description, the interface is just something else, and the gameplay's so, so, so fresh...yet a tad bit familiar. In the best way possible. It feels like Pac-Man in the future.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-25-2015, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yep, along with Furdemption, this is one of the biggest surprises of the year for me. As mentioned in the app description, the interface is just something else, and the gameplay's so, so, so fresh...yet a tad bit familiar. In the best way possible. It feels like Pac-Man in the future.
Glad you like it Metal, I fell in love with the game after a few rounds, its up to the worms these days, after Inch By Inch, we have another great worm game.
06-26-2015, 06:26 AM
The mole you are up against has Some great AI, that's just great, Well done.
06-26-2015, 08:44 AM
Hey ROGER-NL,

So glad you like it, and thanks for your comments here. This game was definitely a very difficult labour of love for the team here at Trompo Games, and comments like yours really make it all worth it.

So glad you enjoy the game.

Max
06-26-2015, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrompoMax View Post
Hey ROGER-NL,

So glad you like it, and thanks for your comments here. This game was definitely a very difficult labour of love for the team here at Trompo Games, and comments like yours really make it all worth it.

So glad you enjoy the game.

Max
When a game is good. I will say that, when a game is not so good, I will say nothing at all usually.

Its a great afford your game and it shows, the mole is a sneaky bastard though, he is hard to beat.

And the home screen makes me so happy.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 06-27-2015 at 06:10 AM.
06-27-2015, 04:34 AM
Oh man, I highly recommend you check out the credits. As if the game needed to be any cooler, Tengger Cavalry? Mongolian Folk Metal? WIN!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-28-2015, 07:27 AM
Each level needs a different strategie, its just fun to try these strategies out.

The game has also a story which is nice.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 06-28-2015 at 07:30 AM.