★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: For the first time ever the exquisite settings and captivating characters of the hit TV show, Downton Abbey, come to life in its first interactive gaming experience.
It was one of the most exciting days of the year for everyone living and working at Downton Abbey. The day of the village fete had arrived and everyone joined in the days festivities. A great time was had by all, however upon returning to the Abbey it was quickly discovered that all was not well... The house had been ransacked! An unknown intruder had been through every room, stealing priceless objects and scattering items everywhere! With the Crawley familys fortunes on the line and with so many Abbey residents with secrets to hide, no one is safe and everyone is a suspect. The Earl of Grantham has hired YOU to help return the castle to its original state of glory. However, the real reason for your employment is to uncover the real mystery of the break-in as discreetly as possible.

Echoseven's comments:

Downton Abbey: Mysteries of the Manor

Activision Publishing, Inc.
Genres: Games Puzzle Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
For the first time ever the exquisite settings and captivating characters of the hit TV show, Downton Abbey, come to life in its first interactive gaming experience.
It was one of the most exciting days of the year for everyone living and working at Downton Abbey. The day of the village fete had arrived and everyone joined in the days festivities. A great time was had by all, however upon returning to the Abbey it was quickly discovered that all was not well... The house had been ransacked! An unknown intruder had been through every room, stealing priceless objects and scattering items everywhere! With the Crawley familys fortunes on the line and with so many Abbey residents with secrets to hide, no one is safe and everyone is a suspect. The Earl of Grantham has hired YOU to help return the castle to its original state of glory. However, the real reason for your employment is to uncover the real mystery of the break-in as discreetly as possible.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPad2Wifi

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 88.9MB

06-24-2015, 08:31 PM
I always thought this was pronounced downtown abbey... I'll claim lack of education

06-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Oh snap. This must be the big surprise announcement they talked about in the post on the main page earlier.
06-24-2015, 08:34 PM
I am going to start tailgating now. I hope I can play as lady mary.
06-24-2015, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzla View Post
Oh snap. This must be the big surprise announcement they talked about in the post on the main page earlier.
As opposed to Lego Batman Beyond Gotham or Tales from Deep Space?

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
06-24-2015, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
BAH!! Who cares about Lego Batman when you have Downton Abbey!
06-24-2015, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Amen...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-24-2015, 11:33 PM
What do we want? Downton. When do we want it? NOW
06-25-2015, 12:03 AM
I don't like the ladies noses, not my taste
06-25-2015, 12:09 PM