★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to a world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable heroes! Conquer kingdoms lost to a mysterious curse, and find a new adventure around every corner. Create and lead your party of legendary Heroes into battle!
Jointhe80millionplayersalreadyexperiencingthisuniqueAction-StrategicRPG!

Ezio joins the battle! In partnership with Ubisoft, Lilith Games is proud to announce that Ezio from Assassins Creed is now a playable hero in Soul Hunters.

LEAD YOUR OWN EPIC PARTY

- Choose from over 50 Heroes, from Stone Collossus to Ice Dragon, Sun Goddess to Wolf Child.
- Strategically build your party with Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes. Form Your Own MOBA Party!
- Collect Soulstones scattered throughout the world to upgrade your Heroes into an unstoppable force.

MASTER THE TACTICS, PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY

- Create the perfectly balanced party to overcome the most powerful foes and legions.
- Master your Heroes abilities to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents attacks, or deal massive damage.

LEGENDARY BATTLES

- Challenge players from all over the world and become Master of the Arena.
- Advance to the Epic Arena and earn the title of Elite Soul Hunter.
- Create or Join a Guild,participate in raids, and earn exclusive rewards! Clash with other Guilds in the weekly Guild Wars!

A UNIQUE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE

- A dark curse has been cast upon the kingdoms and its up to YOU to Unite the Heroes and Break the Curse!
- Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay.
- Explore mysterious and magical lands to find and collect new Heroes in a captivating campaign.

FOLLOW US at:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/soulhuntersmobilegame
Twitter @HuntersGlobal
Homepage: http://www.soulhuntersgame.com
Instagram #soulhunters
SUPPORT
If you encounter any difficulties or require support please contact Customer Service by tapping on your in-game Avatar and then Support.
06-24-2015, 08:49 PM
I remember seeing a TA article about clonegate or something that Heroes Charge actually stole/cloned this game or something like that.

Going to give this a try..

06-24-2015, 09:13 PM
A heroes charge clone. Sure for that...

Pine Entertainment
06-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
That was my first thought as well but I believe Heroes Charge may have actually cloned this...

Here, found the article:
http://toucharcade.com/2015/03/24/cl...pied-warcraft/
06-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
I remember seeing a TA article about clonegate or something that Heroes Charge actually stole/cloned this game or something like that.

Going to give this a try..
You're right, this is the one.

Side rant: what is with all these games shoving their religious beliefs into everything??
06-24-2015, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
You're right, this is the one.

Side rant: what is with all these games shoving their religious beliefs into everything??
Dare I ask what religious beliefs are being shoved here?
06-24-2015, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
This is the game that heroes charge stole from, looking at the game... It's basically a straight up theft.
06-24-2015, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Dare I ask what religious beliefs are being shoved here?
'Lilith' games was enough of a signal, but the use of pentagrams added to it. I've been seeing a lot of games on the App Store doing this. If you practice magic or you're into esoteric teachings, keep it to yourself and stop shoving your hermetic beliefs in every game.
06-24-2015, 09:37 PM
Quote:
That was my first thought as well but I believe Heroes Charge may have actually cloned this...

Here, found the article:
http://toucharcade.com/2015/03/24/cl...pied-warcraft/
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivad View Post
This is the game that heroes charge stole from, looking at the game... It's basically a straight up theft.
Thank you for take me know, especially Mr. Charley. I read your link and understand more that I played a clone game until now (a long time)...

Pine Entertainment
06-25-2015, 08:22 AM
Anyone know what diamonds are used for?
I'm thinking of getting the monthly pass but don't see what diamonds buy other than the diamond chest to draw a 3* card which you actually get every 48 hrs anyways....
There must be something else/somewhere else to spend diamonds no?