★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***LEGO® Batman: Beyond Gotham requires iOS 8 or later and is compatible with iPhone 4S and iPad2 and later devices.***

The best-selling LEGO Batman franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! Play as Batman and join forces with characters from the DC Comics universe as you blast off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth.

100+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Play and unlock more than 100 characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, BIG LEGO Figures such as Solomon Grundy, Lantern heroes and villains, and much more. Note: all characters and abilities can be earned without additional purchases.

UNLOCK SPECIAL SUITS WITH UNIQUE ABILITIES
Grant heroes even more powers with super suits such as Batman's bomb-igniting Demolition Suit, Robin's elite hacker Techno Suit, Cyborg's incognito Stealth Suit, and the Joker's tricky Decoy Suit.

45 MISSIONS BEYOND GOTHAM
Adventure through an original story set in outer space and Lantern worlds that include Zamaron and Odym or visit familiar DC realms in the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower.

EVEN MORE CHARACTERS
Collect fan favorite characters such as Batman Beyond, the Dark Knight, and Batman 66 throughout the year with plenty more on the way (coming soon)!

DYNAMIC CONTROL STYLES
Switch between "Classic" and "Touch Screen" controls to find the play-style that suits you best.
06-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Ohohoho! Nice find E7!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-24-2015, 08:29 PM
I shall throw my money at this very soon
06-24-2015, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivad View Post
I shall throw my money at this very soon
Save your money and get downton abbey instead.
06-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzla View Post
Save your money and get downton abbey instead.
Id love to see you post that in every new thread opened today.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-24-2015, 09:22 PM
So I just looked it up, you can play as DS on here.... I'm buying.
06-24-2015, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Id love to see you post that in every new thread opened today.

I think it would be hilarious, but I am afraid not everyone would. They would probably brand me a troll. I am going to pick this up as well, will pair nicely with the Arkham Knight which I am getting into Friday. Lot of great choices this week.
06-24-2015, 10:11 PM
So is it safe to assume that this is a port of the vita or DS version of this game?

I've yet to find a dildo in the dumpsters.
06-24-2015, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfuller View Post
So is it safe to assume that this is a port of the vita or DS version of this game?
I own Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham on 3DS and those screens don't look familiar.
06-24-2015, 10:33 PM
maybe is not an full port?