★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: One Of The Best Mobile Adventures Of The Year Kotaku
90 Excellent rating - Gaming Trend
Tales From Deep Space is a comedic mis-adventure set on Big Moon, the most eccentric space station in the galaxy. Players help E, a traveling salesman, and his loyal luggage drone CASI escape when Big Moon is thrown into lockdown. E and CASI must work together to fight dangerous battles, solve fiendish puzzles and unravel the nefarious plot behind the mysterious "Meek" uprising. Players can switch between E and CASI in single player orthey can play in local, two-player co-op where each player controls the reluctant heroes individually on their owndevice. Trouble has never been so fun!
06-24-2015, 08:24 PM
**** YES. What a week. What a MONTH. WHAT AN YEAR!

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

06-24-2015, 08:33 PM
So, uh. I can't download this on an iPad 4. That seems like very high requirements.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
06-24-2015, 08:38 PM
Hmm. I've never heard of this one. It looks good though!!
06-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Hmm. I've never heard of this one. It looks good though!!
From the people who brought us Til Morning's Light and Lost Within.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
06-24-2015, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
So, uh. I can't download this on an iPad 4. That seems like very high requirements.
Well, that's unfortunate

Requirements:
Quote:
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
I'm still a little worried about This War of Mine, everything else I can wait out till I get a new device.

Last edited by sapphire_neo; 06-24-2015 at 08:46 PM.
06-24-2015, 08:49 PM
Woh... Amazon is really making a huge mark on iOS.

Really gotta clear my backlog faster.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-24-2015, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Well, that's unfortunate

Requirements:

I'm still a little worried about This War of Mine, everything else I can wait out till I get a new device.
For some context on what those requirements mean, check out the benchmarks of iOS devices:
https://browser.primatelabs.com/ios-benchmarks

06-24-2015, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
For some context on what those requirements mean, check out the benchmarks of iOS devices:
https://browser.primatelabs.com/ios-benchmarks
I'm mostly just reading above iPad 4 requirements as the game using Metal. That's a hard exclusion, regardless of what other power the game requires from the hardware.

06-24-2015, 09:01 PM
What's the size of this app. I'm expecting 1.2 GB.