★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Yuqi Tian
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.8 MB
  • Version: 1.14
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ******************************************
SPECIAL SALES AT 50% OFF!

Street ball is a brand-new physics-based game from Powerise Interactive.

This game is a lot of fun. The physics are realistic enough for a game of this type and there are enough different shot combinations to keep the game play interesting.

One player selects a shot by touching one or more of the buttons that describe the different types of shots possible, such as regular shot, off the wall, swish, off the back board, etc.

To attempt a shot: (1) move the ball with the finger to position it, (2) touch-drag the ball to select the direction and power of the shot, (3) release the finger.

If the shot is successful precisely as selected, a challenge is made to the other player to duplicate the exact same shot. To help with this, the ball is automatically positioned in the exact same spot for you. If the challenge shot is made correctly, no points are scored. If the challenge shot fails, a point is scored to the challenger (the one that successfully made the shot).

Play continues until one person scores 3 points and wins the game.

Good luck.
09-21-2009, 06:04 PM
this remind me of H.O.R.S.E. from Candystand

09-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Not to be confused with:

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
09-21-2009, 08:59 PM
They are BOTH called streetball?! This developer should have been more creative and came up with another name.
09-21-2009, 09:05 PM
Isn't this on addictinggames? or some site, I KNOW I've played this before..

Edit:

http://www.gamepuma.com/sport-games/...all-Horse.html
09-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Kind of odd that none of the screenshots from the first game show any kind of gameplay?
09-21-2009, 09:22 PM
this is just begging to be taken down by candystand

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
09-21-2009, 09:22 PM
havent posted in a while...

i was gonna start a thread on this a little while ago....but one started already so.....awesome.

when i first saw this in the new games section...i instantly bought it. you know why? because there was another flash game exactly like this but called "trick hoops challenge"...heres the link to that.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/game...oops-challenge

so i bought it and played it......and pretty satisfied with it. you just play games of horse against the computer(9 characters)....but with a little twist. you get the options to call your shots...you have six squares at the top which type of shots youre gonna call. from normal shots(just shoot from anywhere)...bounce off the floor...bounce off the wall...moonshot(just doin like a rainbow shot.haha)...off the backboard...er just swoosh.you can click on all the squares to make a crazy ass shot....er off the wall to swoosh....off bounce off ground to backboard....whatever.

i dont know i just thought it was a clever idea. it all works out pretty good on the iphone too. pretty much plays exactly like the flash game.....so just try that out first if anything.

oh yea....it doesnt save your progress on exit sooooooo....hopefully they update that. its a solid dollar game....i enjoy it but maybe thats just me.

just throwin in my 2 pennies...