★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Download Hotblood Drift, a racing game by which you can feel thrilling drift and exhilarating driving comfort, now, and experience the pleasure yourself.

Get started a challenge for one of the world's top rank players, right now!

- 41 courses with unique and diverse concepts, which you can finish within one minute
- Limitless competition with users throughout the world through time attack
- Collecting more than 39 types of various vehicles

The courses and vehicles are frequently updated.

wangmul's comments:

06-28-2015, 10:30 AM

07-17-2015, 08:36 PM
Updated Today

- Change the title image
- Course specific challenges (Star) Add
- Additional compensation Challenge
- Total vehicle balance upregulated
- Second , intermediate vehicle downward price adjustment
- Higher vehicle prices adjusted slightly upward
- Improve the operation feeling
- Death decision mitigation measures
- Hangul , Japanese, applicable language
08-07-2015, 12:52 PM
- Fixed an issue that completing the process to finish, even if you do not.
- Fixed game so that you can go a little more neatly.
- Added graphics options. If the game is not smooth graphics Try adjusting the settings.
- [A] Fixed the dust in the special effects are not coming out of the vehicle during class vehicles to come out all right.
(Every class has special effects applied to the vehicle by one. Except D class.)
- [D] sinaburo is too large, we created a little smaller.
08-15-2015, 03:04 AM
New Update

- Add a HARD four kinds of tracks
- Add a VERY HARD seven kinds of tracks
- Change the guide image
- Full capacity curve upward adjustment
- Change video recording SDK
- Game performance optimization
08-15-2015, 04:34 PM
So, I kind of looked over this game since release. I just assumed it was just a quick cash grab game to get some of the drifting/racing audience. Then I noticed how much the dev has been working on the game and fine tuning it. That usually doesn't happen in games where somebody is just looking to get a couple buck. Plus, I kinda felt bad that it hasn't got any attention.

Anyhoo, So I downloaded the game and gave it a shot. It's actually kind of good! The controls work well, there's plenty of cars and tracks to work toward. It's honestly not what I expected. Definitely worth a try if your into these kinds of games.
08-16-2015, 10:32 PM
Thank you, I want everyone to update without exiting to me interested
08-20-2015, 12:48 PM
New Update

- CRITICAL BUG FIX
- Add a VERY HARD four kinds of tracks
08-20-2015, 07:08 PM
marked, will download it
08-29-2015, 01:46 AM
Totally overlook this one. Initially look at it seems like just another one of those cash grab game that is flooding the AppStore. Decide to download just to give it a try and it came to my surprise that the game wasn't like what I thought it was. It's surprisingly fun and well polish. Actually hook me for over an hour straight playing it. There is no pay wall sort of stuffs in this game. No stamina timer. Thou having ads but not really intrusive. Only 1 poster ads pop after 3-4 races or so which you can quickly just close it and continue your next race. The IAPs are decent. There's actually an IAP to remove ads thou as I have those said the ads ain't really intrusive but still a nice option for you to support the dev if you really like the game. Other IAP is to buy in game gold which you need to buying cars. However over the course of period I played I don't find it necessary as you can easily earn your gold by just playing the game. Already unlock over 8 - 10 cars we we speak and still counting. Some times at the end of a race there will be a bonus that pop up where it allow you to view a 15-30 sec video ads (completely optional) to gain extra gold if you desire. The many cars in this game actually does have differences in them like their acceleration, min speed, max speed, braking, control and etc. so they are not just cosmetic differences. This put in some depth to the game especially at later part of the game where the difficulty of the course being rack up. It don't mean the fastest car means the best way to win the race. Highly recommend to download this and give it a try. I feel it deserve more attention than it current is.

@dev keep up the good work. Hopefully you can consider adding actual race where you can compete with another car like initial d style instead of just pure time attack thou I am not say the time attack is not fun. It reminds me of times back in the days where I am trying to set leaderboard timing on initial d arcade stage Another nice addition would be ghost car in time attack where you can kinda self compete or even competing with the top record holder of the given track. Those are some suggestions. But thank you for the game and still look forward for your additional cars and track updates that you have in your plan

Last edited by kopicha; 08-29-2015 at 01:50 AM.