Spicing up TA

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Durduhdur, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Durduhdur

Durduhdur Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    I just wanted to drop in and say how awesome each of the articles are from the different writers. Like rpg reload, Tasos principle, fretz zone, etc. I think it's very cool of TA to give their writers each a piece of their own so that there is much more variety in terms of the articles. Although all the same content(iOS games) now we get a unique spin on different things. Not just reviews or out now articles. I find myself reading the different articles even when I'm not interested in that particular app/game just to get a genuine/unique view on it. Each writer is so different it makes each article really interesting. So thanks to ALL writers of TA for the little breaks in my mundane day with these awesome articles.

2. ashmike3

ashmike3 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    I'm digging it as well. Great group of contributors. Nice reads all around

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Agreed. I dont usually read a lot of front page stories that arent reviews back then, but i've been reading more and more lately.

4. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    +1 to this. I have always scanned front page articles but unless it has Shaun's name on it, or it's a review/topic I'm interested in, I kinda walk on by. Previews und upcomings do nothing for me personally because if I see something I really want to play/buy then I'd rather be able to act on it immediately.

But back on topic, definately been spending more time reading articles on front page than usual lately.