★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: G.I. Joe Strike

DISCOVER THE HERO WITHIN

Experience the visceral thrill of combat in this fast-paced, cinematic action game. Your nemesis Storm Shadow has rounded up an army of deadly Arashikage ninja and must be stopped!

Lead your own covert mission as Snake Eyes, the iconic G.I. Joe commando in G.I. Joe Strike by Backflip Studios. Switch effortlessly between martial arts and gunplay to halt waves of encroaching enemies.

Features:

- Easy to use, responsive touch controls are quick to learn, but challenging to master.

- Dynamic, engaging combat featuring a mix of martial arts, swords, and modern weaponry.

- Collect and upgrade 100+ ability cards to strengthen Snake Eyes.

- Venture through several iconic G.I. Joe locations to wipe out the ninja threat.

- Find your rhythm in combat to become the ultimate ninja commando!

Can you hold off the Arashikage ninja clan long enough to reach the final showdown against your archrival, Storm Shadow?

G.I. JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
07-02-2015, 03:33 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel

07-02-2015, 03:43 AM
Dat video... Mash dem butanz.

I remember back when i liked Backflip Studio's games. Paper Toss, Ninjump, Army of Darkness, Boss Battles. I wouldve easily liked this too i guess, if not for the energy system.

Is there permanent IAP to remove the Energy entirely?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-02-2015 at 03:48 AM.
07-02-2015, 03:55 AM
Snake Eyes... has fallen.
LONG LIVE SNAKE EYES!

But yeah, is there a premium IAP?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	89204  
07-02-2015, 04:16 AM
Video Gameplay

Everyone is a friend
07-02-2015, 04:39 AM
I can confirm a ten dollar unlimited energy unlock.
07-02-2015, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
I can confirm a ten dollar unlimited energy unlock.
Wow... that's kinda high, but that means i would have to download the game at least, and see if i need the full unlock. I really appreciate it's there.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-02-2015 at 04:50 AM.
07-02-2015, 04:43 AM
What are the other IAPs? It seems like OFDP Mobile and every one of its clones on iOS just can't have a permanent unlock, but something to remove energy PLUS 20 currencies and shit. Like, seriously...Kung Fury is the only that doesn't have any rubbish tied to it, but it's the one with least content.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-02-2015, 06:01 AM
So like, this is essentially Fatal Fight (which is excellent BTW) with Snake Eyes? FF was released in May, so the turn around on a clone seems fairly quick. Was/is there another game that has similar/the same gameplay?
07-02-2015, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickchester View Post
So like, this is essentially Fatal Fight (which is excellent BTW) with Snake Eyes? FF was released in May, so the turn around on a clone seems fairly quick. Was/is there another game that has similar/the same gameplay?
Fatal Fight is a One Finger Death Punch clone.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"