★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Charge that cannon and become the best Human Cannonball in existence.
How many platforms can you reach? Hone your skills and faceplant your way to eternal glory!

--- FEATURES ---
- One touch gameplay, perfect for that subway ride
- Unlockable helper items, costumes and cannons
- If you like pixel art: Well ... it's got Pixel Art
- If you don't like pixel art: Small app size for your downloading convenience, due to small texture sizes (you might consider changing your view on pixel art)
- iCloud sync between all your devices
- Achievements
- Gameplay recording so you can share your best death plummets and faceplants with your friends and enviers
- And best of all: Free-to-Enjoy

Now faceplant away!

Also: Every review is very much appreciated!

Roflcopter Ink's comments:
Hi everyone,

so we're Roflcopter Ink and this is our first contribution to the App Store. We hope you enjoy it!

cheers

07-02-2015, 06:38 AM
And the trailer:

07-02-2015, 07:41 AM
Very cute pixels (with the last ones on the players side) and a very interesting take in this hit-the-next-platform-genre. I'm very thankful for the volume sliders to shut down our hero's awful annoying yelling (in my ears). If there was an option to mute him completely or having a more suitable "pixel-voice", i would have bought the doubler $2 immediately.
07-02-2015, 07:42 AM
Being a human cannonball is on my bucket list.
07-02-2015, 08:34 AM
@Qwertz555 Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear that the yelling annoys you.. we had a lot of fun with that while developing We'll put a voice mute on our next update list and look into having a possible voice selection (just as in visual customization).

@klink Well it better be. Now you have a practicing tool before you get to it
07-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter Ink View Post
@Qwertz555 Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear that the yelling annoys you.. we had a lot of fun with that while developing We'll put a voice mute on our next update list and look into having a possible voice selection (just as in visual customization...
Though i'm a burned ios-child concerning promises, without money you're not able/willing to put out updates...so i bought the doubler.
(Made a mark behind your name )

Different voices would be nice, indeed.
Thanks for at least a promise on the mute option but definitely for your fast answer, shows me you care what is very appriciated in this forum.

Edit: 1860 or the others?
07-02-2015, 09:02 AM
@Qwertz555 Well thank you very much, we really do appreciate it. Your support is going a long way to making those updates happen, since we also need people who care. We're already working on the next characters to put into the next update.. and that will definitely happen since we love pixel art, and we want to play with those characters ourselves
07-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Haha, thanks for letting me relive some classic childhood moments on iOS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-02-2015, 10:22 AM
@drelbs Oh wow, we weren't even aware of that Glad we could help!
07-06-2015, 04:17 PM
So, which character would you like to see in our first update? Because all games should have
[ ] Cats!
[ ] Zombies!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NewCharacters_Banner.png
Views:	4
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	89322