★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This land is your land, this land is our land, this land is Zombieland! As the heroic zombie killing artiste, Tallahassee, fight for your life and laugh in a horrific and comedic world overtaken by the flesh eating undead. How long can you survive?

"iZombieland is a zombie freak's dream come true!"- Appversity

"If you like killing zombies and having the screen of your iPhone filled with zombie blood chances are you will enjoy iZombieland"- TouchArcade

"A biting sense of humor and interesting gameplay make this bloody action game well worth your time."- Slide to Play

FRANTIC ACTION HORROR GAMEPLAY
Use all of your skills to survive another day. Perform headshots, special moves, and double-tap ground kills. Kick and shake off zombies, use health packs, and remember to reload before someone (or something), takes a bite out of you.

MUSIC PICKER
Killing zombies is all about setting the right mood. Pick music from your library to play in the game.

INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Ride a zombie covered roller coaster, enter buildings, climb ladders, and break open containers to collect ammo and health packs.

WEAPONS
Dispatch zombies with dual pistols, chainsaws, a combat shotgun, assault rifle, pick axe, double barreled shotgun, metal baseball bat, golf club, sledgehammer, and a banjo!

GHOST DISPLAY
Play with buttons visible or transparent to get a better view of the action.

ZOMBIE KILL CHAMBERS
See how long you can survive and how many zombies you can kill in 7 un-lockable chambers of death!

VeganTnT's comments:
7.8mb - no wifi needed

09-22-2009, 05:00 AM
Dude!!! Immediate download!

We just drove to Cleveland from Pittsburgh this past weekend for the Old School Sinema Zombie Charity Walk, sponsored by Zombieland!!! We had over 300 people, you can see picts here:
http://www.myspace.com/osszombiewalk

Now, THIS looks like a finished game! Hope it doesn't disappoint for $4 for a side scroller
I'm a bit nervous, but we'll see....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OSS ZombieWalk 9-19.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	8024  

09-22-2009, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NRG View Post
Dude!!! Immediate download!

We just drove to Cleveland from Pittsburgh this past weekend for the Old School Sinema Zombie Charity Walk, sponsored by Zombieland!!!
http://www.myspace.com/osszombiewalk

Now, THIS looks like a finished game! Hope it doesn't disappoint for $4 for a side scroller
I'm a bit nervous, but we'll see....
I squealed like a little girl when I saw the dual chainsaw screenshot!

This Friday after our Critical Mass (a monthly bike ride of 100-300 through downtown orlando) we are having a Zombie Walk.

There is also a super talented artist here that makes zombie inspired jewelry that will be doing SFX for FREE!
09-22-2009, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
I squealed like a little girl when I saw the dual chainsaw screenshot!

This Friday after our Critical Mass (a monthly bike ride of 100-300 through downtown orlando) we are having a Zombie Walk.

There is also a super talented artist here that makes zombie inspired jewelry that will be doing SFX for FREE!
The jewelery would be sweet!

My wifi is so freaking crawling, and Im in the middle of downloading all kinds of stuff like Robocaplalypse and Castle Warriors and Midnight Minions, that this is at the back of the line, speaking of which, check out the freaking sick pic of the rollercoaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta get to bed while this dl's. Do you think the shooting is like Metal Gear?
09-22-2009, 05:12 AM
BANJO!!! Theres a Banjo to smack the stuffing out of the Zombies!!!

It looks, (read:appears) that Sony took the best of all the games, including Minigores option to hide the controls, and implemented them in Zombieland
09-22-2009, 05:18 AM
i dl the free version..... zombie bite scanner. didnt even look at the desc. i'll wait for a quick review first. Team Alpha is calling my name too.

Friendly fire, isn't...
09-22-2009, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NRG View Post
The jewelery would be sweet!
I took it off my neck to snap a picture

I hope this turns out to be a good game since I feel obligated to buy it. I'm waiting on a big giftcard from a company so I have to wait
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0010.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	423.6 KB
ID:	8026   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0011.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	397.7 KB
ID:	8027  
09-22-2009, 05:22 AM
This does look good.
09-22-2009, 05:37 AM
Looks Awesome. Impressions Please. Quick
09-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
This Friday after our Critical Mass (a monthly bike ride of 100-300 through downtown orlando)we are having a Zombie Walk.
Does that mean hundreds of people have to walk around like Zombies?

No but seriously, this game does look good. Then again, i'm a sucker for any game that has decent blood-splatter. (+1 for being pumped about the dual chainsaws)

Eagerly awaiting some impressions, or even better, a video.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.

Last edited by Squirt Reynolds; 09-22-2009 at 06:41 AM.